If rob was from america do you think he would have had the same reaction from girls?

Is it the english swagger that the girls love and the sexy accent to why robert pattinson is one of the most desired men in the world wat you think i may be wrong with this one ?

Views: 4

Replies to This Discussion

i agree :) :) and no offence either :)
Bwen I agree, I also think that for most American girls Men from England with the accents have an appeal that draws out the inner romantic. Most of the classic romances {classic books} have been from England. Not to bash American men but I have met few that have talent, that you can have a conversation with and not have the word tractor pull mentioned.
haha you two are awesome :) :) :) everything you sed was the reply i was hoping for :)
I would love to see rob play one of those iconic characters too just to see what he does with the character would be interesting and without doubt mesmorizing hopefully one day when all is over with twilight rob can take on more indepth characters and spread his variety as an actor to be like his idol jack nicholson. I believe rob is one of the best song writers with his words that just flow out of him mean so much every last one of them as you can see with his songs he is a natural at pulling at every girls heart strings and bringing that english charm into every performance he makes , if its on stage, on screen in a shopping mall haha i think rob could sing the yellow pages and we would all think it was the most heart warming performance ever i just hope people begin to see rob for being able to do more characters that many people can relate to and not just stick to the heartthrob leading vampire man dont get me wrong at all this group is not to dissmay robs portrayel as edward because i am in the process of making one for him kristen and taylor for there hard work at making sure the characters are as close to the book and relatable with the audience. i just want people to look at rob from a different perpective for just one short minute of reading bout this group and see him for the english talented singer/song writer he really is because after all that is just as much a passion of robs as acting and people should see him for both :)
I dont actually no but yes i would to love to see him involve his music into his work alot more if he is making a score that would just be brilliant lets all keep our fingers crossed :) x

bwen said:
I'm looking forward to Rob taking on more challenging roles, I think Bel Ami will be a step in that direction! I would like to see him become more involved with his music as well!!! Did he not say that he was writing a score for movie or am I mistaken.
Mrs Cullen said:
I would love to see rob play one of those iconic characters too just to see what he does with the character would be interesting and without doubt mesmorizing hopefully one day when all is over with twilight rob can take on more indepth characters and spread his variety as an actor to be like his idol jack nicholson. I believe rob is one of the best song writers with his words that just flow out of him mean so much every last one of them as you can see with his songs he is a natural at pulling at every girls heart strings and bringing that english charm into every performance he makes , if its on stage, on screen in a shopping mall haha i think rob could sing the yellow pages and we would all think it was the most heart warming performance ever i just hope people begin to see rob for being able to do more characters that many people can relate to and not just stick to the heartthrob leading vampire man dont get me wrong at all this group is not to dissmay robs portrayel as edward because i am in the process of making one for him kristen and taylor for there hard work at making sure the characters are as close to the book and relatable with the audience. i just want people to look at rob from a different perpective for just one short minute of reading bout this group and see him for the english talented singer/song writer he really is because after all that is just as much a passion of robs as acting and people should see him for both :)
He has said that he would like to play Van Morrison in a film I think he would be amazing. Their voices are very much alike. I would love to see Rob perform in some Broadway ,he would be amazing.
i no i thought that why has he not done theartre before he would sell out in minutes !!! omg rob go for theartre i need to see you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bliss said:
He has said that he would like to play Van Morrison in a film I think he would be amazing. Their voices are very much alike. I would love to see Rob perform in some Broadway ,he would be amazing.

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...