For me personally i love kristen and rob together i think there the perfect match but im just sick of hearing stupid things like omg "kristens pregnant" or omg rob and kristen are "engaged" or omg kristen and rob this kristen and rob that i just feel so sorry for them especially rob as this is A ROB GROUP!! even though with all my heart i would love for the book to come to life in more ways than the film but in reality but maybe if we stop the pressure dont u think it will happen more naturally i mean if people were screaming in my face saying are you dating the hottest man on the planet and girls calling you a b**** for it i wouldnt wanna be with him either poor rob poor kristen what do my groupie fans think ? :)

Views: 13

Replies to This Discussion

this is so true bwen so many fan girls and boys are like if rob saw me he wudnt no wat hit him but the truth is he would becuase he gets hit with that everysingle day of his life and as for the girl calling kristen stewart a b**** at the bobby long concert that is just absoultelty ludacris what has kristen ever done eccept be a leading lady in a much loved movie !!

so what if they fall in love get married have a child and decide to call it renesmee just for the fun of it its there lives let them lead it how they may maybe if people would lay off the fact that rob and kristen have obv chemistry they will see behind that and see that all partners in films have chemistry sorry but this is no high school muscial b*******!!( excuse my french) like zac and vannessa they arent just going to fall in love becuase its good for the films reputation rob and kristen are much older wiser and mature to think of any scam just to boost the ratings of twilight for starters it doesnt need it hello how many fans does this film have and secondly they are not that slef obsessed to do such a thing none of these stupid people that print these perthetic rubbish think of how humble these actors actually are !! they dont give a s*** if you are giving them publicity its not katie and peter!!!! rob and kristen do not care if they are having things wrote about them becuase they are to respectfull of themselves and too damn well hardworking in making there roles as good as possible too think of such crap!! i say to all them fan girls who hate on kristen just becuadse she gets to be with rob 24/7 get a life he doesnt want a girlfriends how many times does the poor man have to say it!!! argghh im getting fustrated so im going to shutup now!!!
Since I don't know either Kristen or Rob personally,all I can say is if they are together and happy that's wonderful. If you think about how many couples have gotten together while filming a movie, well you have a huge list right there. They are both actors and understand the demands of work. Also if you look at the vids of Rob, he has a slight anxiety disorder,very nervous bordering on attack mode at times. I think that Kristen's personality is perfect for that, she's strong and will have him not be inside himself.
As far as all this stuff being turned out the rumor mill, you have to love it I mean these people make money off of other people by hiding and taking pics, asking a "source" who was prob was around them two seconds and saw that "They were close all night" I took the time because I was getting comfused with all the rumors. All the articles they have on them are taken from an article taken yet from another article that was taken from an interview Rob or Kristen gave at least a year ago.
The fans frighten me, I do worry for them. I'm a musican lover always have been and I see what happens when someone famous past or present has someone in their life.
Also there is the fact maybe it's hype for the movies and PR is spinning this all. Watch America's Sweethearts. it's not too far off the mark...
I hope my babbeling did not put anyone to sleep/ Man I wish this had a spell check!!!
No don't shut up, it's good that it's finally being addressed. Ok I didn't hear about the insult Kristen got...what?? The chance a fan will marry Rob or any famous actor is nill. I have met a lot of famous musicans, no lightning bolts lol oh how I wished!!!
When Nicolas Cage was married headlines said he married a waitress, yes she was a waitress but she was an actress.
We all have dreams of being Mrs.someone or other what me really bad lately is that I do not want to see Kristen or Rob hurt by one of these extreme fans.
I also don't want them holed up not being able to live life. This whole thing is a catch 22. But what it comes down to is. If they are together, they will be together no matter what anyone says or writes.
the comment made to kristen by a stupid fan girl obv to much in love with rob that she called her a b****!! i was like oh yeah becuz kristen stewart is such a freggin b****!!! no way!! i was so made kristen is my idol and i was extremely saddened that someone would be so absoultely disgustingly horribly rude and say something like that !! it was at the bobby long concert i didnt read the whole article becuase it made me md but it sed that this girl was throwing punches at kristen how true that is i dont no but just the though of it enraged me to start this discussion so i can rant and rave with my fellow lovers of rob hahah :)

Bliss said:
No don't shut up, it's good that it's finally being addressed. Ok I didn't hear about the insult Kristen got...what?? The chance a fan will marry Rob or any famous actor is nill. I have met a lot of famous musicans, no lightning bolts lol oh how I wished!!!
When Nicolas Cage was married headlines said he married a waitress, yes she was a waitress but she was an actress.
We all have dreams of being Mrs.someone or other what me really bad lately is that I do not want to see Kristen or Rob hurt by one of these extreme fans.
I also don't want them holed up not being able to live life. This whole thing is a catch 22. But what it comes down to is. If they are together, they will be together no matter what anyone says or writes.

Honestly I do not care. Its their personal life & they can date whoever they want. And don't have to confirm either. I feel bad for the cast being hounded by the stupid paparazzi & their privacy being invaded. (I feel bad for all famous people that deal w/that & don't want it.) The only thing that I would care about is if they are dating and something were to happen, a breakup, bad feelings, etc that could effect them filming the rest of the movies & then doing promotions for the movies. I wish them the best. Either way.

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...