So, every few years the Cullen's have to move, right? Well, it's time they did. So, they pack up, and move somewhere else. Of course, Jacob comes along, also. Along their way, they meet a new coven full of special vampires. Their powers are great, and they are a large coven, too. What will happen when they meet?

Bella:

Edward:

Alice: Anna

Jasper:

Rosalie:

Emmett:

Esme:

Carlisle:

Jacob:

Renesmee: Anna

THE NEW COVEN

Name: Vira
Role: Is the leader of this coven. She created all of those around her, though they don't have "mother" to "children" status. More of, friend to friend. She has the power to control all of the elements, including space, time, gravity, ect.
PB:Anna

Name: Shawn
Role: Is Vira's mate. He can read peoples thoughts, and make people think whatever he wants. It's very useful in persuading others.
PB:

Name:Allison
Role: She can see the future according to what people want.
PB:

Name: James
Role: Is the mate of Allison. He can sense people's emotions, and with those emotions he can manipulate them.
PB:

Views: 29

Replies to This Discussion

Do they have a hybrid like Renesmee only ages like a normal child?
Nope.
Ok i'll be Allison who looks just like Alice lol.
i could be James

I wanna be Vira!!! plz??

thanx for the invite, can i be rose.

ME!!! PICK ME!!! MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Can i be vira?

can i play esme?

Esme please

i'll could be bella

Hey, I know it says you're Renesmee, but since you're Alice too, can I be Renesmee? Please? She's my favorite character!

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...