TwilightTrinity AKA Shaun's Discussions (378)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Glee that is a very mature way of looking at it.Still,when you do experience real lo…"

TwilightTrinity AKA Shaun replied Dec 4, 2010 to Is it good or bad to be single???

6 May 22, 2011

"Sometimes its good,sometimes its bad. It can be very depressing at times.Especially…"

TwilightTrinity AKA Shaun replied Dec 4, 2010 to Is it good or bad to be single???

6 May 22, 2011

"I agree completely Jessie "

TwilightTrinity AKA Shaun replied Dec 1, 2010 to Do you believe long distance relationships(specifically online relationships) can work?why or why not?

12 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by TwilightTrinity AKA Shaun

"The reason some online/lond distance relationship dont work is not simply because it…"

TwilightTrinity AKA Shaun replied Oct 19, 2010 to Do you believe long distance relationships(specifically online relationships) can work?why or why not?

12 Dec 1, 2010

"I wont argue with that Glee.I agree with you.Which it why I have posted several time…"

TwilightTrinity AKA Shaun replied Oct 19, 2010 to Do you believe long distance relationships(specifically online relationships) can work?why or why not?

12 Dec 1, 2010

"LOL,well I wouldnt believe everything you hear on a television show either.And I'm n…"

TwilightTrinity AKA Shaun replied Jun 15, 2010 to Do you believe long distance relationships(specifically online relationships) can work?why or why not?

12 Dec 1, 2010

"I'm looking for something SERIOUS with a girl who is sweet,cute,outgoing.A girl who…"

TwilightTrinity AKA Shaun replied Jun 14, 2010 to hey singles!!!!

30 May 21, 2011

"not EVERYONE is honest. But not EVERYONE is dishonest either.And you cant hide your…"

TwilightTrinity AKA Shaun replied Jun 3, 2010 to Do you believe long distance relationships(specifically online relationships) can work?why or why not?

12 Dec 1, 2010

"there are many things that have to be established before even CONSIDERING a commitme…"

TwilightTrinity AKA Shaun replied Jun 3, 2010 to Do you believe long distance relationships(specifically online relationships) can work?why or why not?

12 Dec 1, 2010

"Jealousy can be a big problem.That's why I think you would need to take some time to…"

12 Dec 1, 2010

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...