Well! Not so much luck with Adventureland, everytime i go to rent it it is ALWAYS GONE!! It's so frustrating! So in order to keep activity on in my group up i selected another movie to review...
duh-duh-duh-DUH!!!

And the winner is!!!!! Do You Know Me? starring Rachelle LeFavre

Here is the synopsis

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rachelle LeFavre(Victoria) stars in this mystery/thriller that has as many twists and turns as the roads on the Isle of Man. She plays the confused (how would you feel if one day you saw your face on a milk carton?) Elsa Carter amazingly well. This movie will definatey take you on a rollercoaster ride of emotions andsituations. Not knowing who to trust and whoh not to trust she is thrust from a life of being loved and supported to a life of lies deciet and solidarity. Who can you trust when you can't even do so with the people you thought were your mother and father? Great movie if you like mystery thrillers.

I give it 3 1/2 apples on my twi-rating scale

Views: 3

Replies to This Discussion

I don't know how to put a rating apple up, but I'd give the movie half an apple. I hated it. But then in all fairness I'm simply a history buff so.....
I don't know where you live, but in CA Adventureland won't be released until August 25.

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...