i heart stephenie .
Full Name: Stephenie Morgan Meyer
Date of Birth: December 24, 1973
Location of Birth: Connecticut, USA
Family: Christian "Pancho"(husband), three sons (Gabe, Seth, and Eli), five siblings (one older sister, one younger sister, and three younger brothers)
Education: Went to high school in Scottsdale, Arizona, college at Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah (majored in English Literature)
Other Random Facts
- Stephenie's younger brother Seth (who was the second youngest child in their family) was the one who created Stephenie's official site for her.
- Stephenie first met her husband when she was four years old, but they never talked much until sixteen years later!
- Stephenie filled the "Jan Brady" spot in her family (she was the second oldest daughter).
- Some of her biggest influences are Orson Scott Card, Jane Austen, William Shakespeare, Maeve Binchy, Charlotte Bronte, Daphne DuMaurier, L.M. Montgomery, Louisa May Alcott, Eva Ibbotson, William Goldman, Douglas Adams, and Janet Evanovich.
- She "can't write without music" and her biggest inspiration is the band Muse.
- She got the unusual spelling of her name "Stephenie" from her dad Stephen (they added an -ie)