What's you're favourite Alice quote or scene or whatever?

I love her in New Moon when she's doing Bella's bday party and bella doesn't want her to and she starts threatening her looool it makes me laugh every time!

And also in Breaking Dawn when she organises the wedding and everything! She's so controlling its so funny!

I Love Alice!!!
Nids xx

Views: 19

Replies to This Discussion

her in Breaking Dawn after the wedding
Alice- I'll tell her where you are taking her I swear I will

her and Bella in Eclipis
Bella how much do you love me?
aw Alice dont do this to me...
i dont knoe my fav part because alice is amazing i love her all round so i love everything she does :)
I love thE ALICE and have visters of the furter
i love her in the (i guess u wud call it deleted scenes) book where shes dressin up bella for the dance lol its soo funny shes like playin wit a barbie
I luv every part that Alice is in. =D
i love her in the baseball scene and in the battle. In new moon wen she greets Bella in Bella's living room and Bella bumped into her and fell and wen she 'slept' over. In eclipse wen she and jasper wer practicing. In breaking dawn wer she hates it dat bella has a baby and she lyks it now that jacobz around

I love when in the Twilight movie when she comes through the window smiling and Jasper follows looking like someone just told him his mother died while giving him a wedgie.
Also, in Eclipse, I love how hurt she acts right before the fight. I mean, this huge fight is going to happen, your family might die, but you're worried about Bella's wedding, such an Alice moment.

The best part though is when Edward talks about how he came home from hunting and found all of his stuff in the garage and Alice just shrugs and said that his room had the best view. It's amazing how happy she always is. Must be a side-affect of knowing whether or not you'll get your way.
Those were like really amazing parts, and yeah, Im not the only obsessed fan who read Midnight Sun

Aimee said:
I liked in MS when she keeps asking Edward if it okay to talk to Bella yet. I also like the part where Alice packs Bella's suitcase for the Honeymoon and it's all lingerie--go Alice!
My favorite Alice line is in the pre-write of Midnight Sun where she says I love her too Edward.
O there are so many...I love in Breaking Dawn how Alice leaves Bella the clue on Withering Heights....her whole panning was so great!
love the baseball scene and when she plans the whole wedding. everything about alice just makes you giggle because of the way that she is! alice is a perfect best friend!
WELL I LIKE EVERY SINGLE MOMENT ALICE IS AT THE BOOKS,BUT I MOSTLY LIKE THE SCENE THAT SHE IS COMIN BACK AT THE VOLTURI FIGHT SAVIN THEM ALL & AT THE 2TH BOOK WHEN SHE IS GOING TO BELLA AFTER SHE SEES HER FALLIN OF A CLIF AND DRIVES HER TO ED AT ITALY_BY THE WAY I LUV ITALY-EVEN IF I HEVEN'T GONE THERE YET-BUT UTS JUST 1 HOUR OR HALF AN HOUR BY AIRPLANE_SHES GENERALLY REALLY GOOD...!!!!

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...