TwilightTrinity AKA Shaun's Discussions (378)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"yea,she will do whatever it takes to get what she wants.No matter who she hurts"

TwilightTrinity AKA Shaun replied Apr 19, 2011 to Bella-Heroine,victim or temptress?Read this and you decide

22 May 24, 2011
Reply by TwilightTrinity AKA Shaun

"She needed someone to chill with for a while until her true love came back?your sayi…"

TwilightTrinity AKA Shaun replied Apr 9, 2011 to Bella-Heroine,victim or temptress?Read this and you decide

22 May 24, 2011

"Alli-Imagine this situation in reverse and this a was GUY treating 2 GIRLS the way B…"

TwilightTrinity AKA Shaun replied Apr 8, 2011 to Bella-Heroine,victim or temptress?Read this and you decide

22 May 24, 2011

"I agree Jacob wasnt any better--But,as you said, atleast 90% of the manipulation was…"

TwilightTrinity AKA Shaun replied Apr 8, 2011 to Bella-Heroine,victim or temptress?Read this and you decide

22 May 24, 2011

"Thank you Sasha"

22 May 24, 2011

"read this again "I know she was emotionally vulnerable when Edward left and was look…"

22 May 24, 2011

"I really have to disagree.She may have said she wanted him to stop pressuring her an…"

22 May 24, 2011

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...