alicia pattinson's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"he so freaking hot. He is perfect. EDWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…"

alicia pattinson replied Dec 6, 2009 to who thinks edwards hot add me as a friend

24 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Melissa

"Only if steph write more books because its her story and she should be the on eto fi…"

alicia pattinson replied Dec 6, 2009 to do you want there to be like ten twilight movies

28 Nov 20, 2010
Reply by bella

"I think she will look wonderful there are so many pics out of what people think she…"

alicia pattinson replied Dec 6, 2009 to how do you think bella will look when shes turned to a vampire?

11 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by Tammy R.

"Yea honestly they are people to they need to have privacy. If the paps were to back…"

alicia pattinson replied Dec 6, 2009 to dont u think rob and kris should just be left alone? I mean if they want to go out then just let them

6 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by Tammy R.

"When they think they are better then us i completely hate it. yeah everyone is entit…"

alicia pattinson replied Dec 6, 2009 to EDWARD

21 Mar 14, 2010
Reply by Melissa

"I have too many that are in the books it would take forever to list them but in the…"

alicia pattinson replied Dec 6, 2009 to What are your fav lines from the movie and books of twilight?!

33 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by Tammy R.

"I think Jacob is a good friend for bella but nothing more. it really p***** me off w…"

alicia pattinson replied Dec 6, 2009 to What do you think about Jacob???

39 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by Carlisles Sarah Ann-Marie Cullen

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...