Tammy R.'s Discussions

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"I wonder that sometimes but I am hoping that they really do have feelings for one an…"

Tammy R. replied Jul 25, 2010 to believe that the romance of rob and kris has only been to get more publicity?

5 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Shannaash

"Well, if I wasn't married to a great guy, my perfect guy would be: He would be talle…"

Tammy R. replied Jul 23, 2010 to discribe ur perfect guy!

16 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by Tammy R.

"I have so many that it is hard to choose just one. I am very partial to "Look after…"

Tammy R. replied Jul 23, 2010 to Favourite Edward quote?

103 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by sue parris

"I think that Breaking Dawn is my favorite book and I have read the entire series of…"

Tammy R. replied Jul 23, 2010 to What book do you like ? and how many times have you read them?

30 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by Carlisles Sarah Ann-Marie Cullen

"Yes I think that the media and the reporters should just let them be. I would be tot…"

Tammy R. replied Jul 23, 2010 to dont u think rob and kris should just be left alone? I mean if they want to go out then just let them

6 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by Tammy R.

"I tend to get a laugh out of some of them because I have seen some that were trying…"

Tammy R. replied Jul 23, 2010 to What do you think about all the Robert Pattinson/Edward Cullen wannabe's?

6 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by Tammy R.

"I totally agree with you on that one."

Tammy R. replied Jul 23, 2010 to jacob is a hypocrite...?

9 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by keyz johnson

"I looked forward to the proposal and Jasper's backstory the most before going to see…"

Tammy R. replied Jul 23, 2010 to Eclipse

8 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by Tammy R.

"I think he could be a great friend if he didn't insist on trying to tell Bella what…"

Tammy R. replied Jul 23, 2010 to What do you think about Jacob???

39 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by Carlisles Sarah Ann-Marie Cullen

"I don't think that Bella would have ever had to choose between Edward and Jacob. I a…"

Tammy R. replied Jul 23, 2010 to what would of happend if edward wouldnt of left?

8 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by Tammy R.

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...