What's everyone's favourite Edward Cullen quote?

I love the "Look after my heart, I've left it with you ." <3

Views: 109

Replies to This Discussion

oK, SOOOOO many to choose from

"You are my life now"
"Your hair looks like a haystack - but I like it"
"I promise to love you foprever - every single day of forever, Will you marry me?"
and
"be safe"
"and so the lion fell in love with the lamb"
"If it comes to a fight, There won't be much any of us can do,"
-----------------------Breaking Dawn---------------------------

Signed, Sierra Cullen ^,.,^
Bites And Hugs.
I couldn't agree more with dietmountainlion123 :):) I love New Moon, especially the ending which makes me miserable and happy at the same time. And this quote.. Well, it's just perfect :) I cry every time I read NM, it's so depressing but I still love it.
"You’re not asleep, and you’re not dead. I’m here, and I love you. I have always loved you, and I will always love you. I was thinking of you, seeing your face in my mind, every second that I was away. When I told you that I didn’t want you, it was the very blackest kind of blasphemy."
I dazzle people?
Penguins, lovely.

Don't take too long, Mrs. Cullen...
when you can live forever.whats there to live for?
1.(of course)And so the lion fell in love with the lamb.
2. And since I'm going to hell..
3. What if I'm not the hero, what if i'm the bad guy?
4. Are you scared?
5. Your scent is like a drug to me.
My favorite Edward quote has to be....."i bit a couple pillows." lol he can bit my pillows anytime.

"Sex was the key all along? Why didn’t I think of that? I could have saved myself a lot of arguments."

"Hold on tight spider monkey" even though its from the movie.
" Before you, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars - point of light and reason. And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly, everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn't see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything."

"Isabella Swan? I promise to love you forever - every single day of forever. Will you marry me?"

I'm totally like those quotes its so romantic!!!!
"I don't have the strength to stay away from you"
"What if im not the hero, wat if im the bad guy"
"You better hang on tight spidermonkey"
"Bella,your time was up when i first met you."
dont care if its admiting to the possible murder that is super hot<333

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...