so if youve read the books, which i hope we all have, or atleast are currently, you know that jacob calls the vampires<3 names like "leech" "bloodsucker", yatta yatta.the cullens drink ANIMAL blood, and if i recall, jacob hunts animals when he's a werewolf.so, how is there much of a difference?

jacob needs to get over himself(:

Tags: cullens, hypocrite, jacob, the, vampires<3

Views: 13

Replies to This Discussion

I thought about this when he goes hunting with Bella abd Nessie and Irina sees them....I didnt think of it before, but when Jacob is trying to get her to hunt, he is into it, and then I put it togetherthat he totally needs to get over himself!!! Good point!!!
See i told my friend that jacob also hunted animals when he's a werewolf but she didn't believe me. I mean he goes hunting with Nessie and bella so he is a hypocrite. Thats what i want my friend to understand. Plus he is a moranic dog!!!
haha.i agree.one of my best friends is "team jacob" so she usually tries to defend him about everything, but even she agreed with me on this.

miriam_cullen said:
See i told my friend that jacob also hunted animals when he's a werewolf but she didn't believe me. I mean he goes hunting with Nessie and bella so he is a hypocrite. Thats what i want my friend to understand. Plus he is a moranic dog!!!
I know, right?He really is just jealous because Edward has Bella.It's ridiculous.
Magaira Morrison said:
I thought about this when he goes hunting with Bella abd Nessie and Irina sees them....I didnt think of it before, but when Jacob is trying to get her to hunt, he is into it, and then I put it togetherthat he totally needs to get over himself!!! Good point!!!
I totally agree with you on that one.
Well, there is a bit of a difference between the way Jacob feeds and the way the Cullens feed. The vamps suck the blood from the animals they hunt - they are not actually eating the flesh, while the Werewolves would actually eat the flesh of the animals they kill.

Besides that, when Jacob runs off in wolf form for a while on his own, he does hunt animals the entire time he's gone. As stated before, he does hunt to help Renesmee learn and get her motivated - but then again, she's after blood and he's after meat.

So, I can see why some might consider him a hypocrite, but I don't really see it that way. I feel his name calling has more to do with his general distaste for vampires - and whether they feed from animals or humans, they are all feeding on blood, not flesh. Jacob and the other Werewolves do feed on the flesh of animals while in animal form, but that's not all they eat. They also eat human food (and tons of it!) while in human form. It would be similar to a person who eats sushi, sashimi, steak tartar or carpaccio - all of which contain raw meat. ;)
You're right, because if he does the same can not criticize the vampires right? and less to call them bloodsuckers!
I had never thought about it since,thanks for stressing that point.
but also has much reason shannaash
there is no difference but we have to realize Jacob is heart broking and jealous there for he lashes out to make Bella feel a fraction of what he feels because she is with Edward and not him.I'm team Edward all day every day but i sympathize with Jacob because it hurts when you love someone who can't love you in the same capacity as you love them.

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...