list them girls

Tags: edward, forever, tean

Views: 67

Replies to This Discussion

He's just a puppie, he doesn't even know how to kiss a girl
Because he doesn't GET IT.

He acts like a 4 year old who didn't get the toy he wanted for Christmas. He thinks Bella is something to own, something to win, something to control instead of something to love and be loved by.
hes a hypocrite, a liar, and a deciever.
'nuff said.
hmmmm,where to begin??
ummm,hes annoying,he doesnt love bella,hes selfish,ugly,and you guys get the ideaaa,haha.

btw,HAPPY BIRTHDAY Edward loveeee(:

109 never looked sooo dam good,hahaha
he's really immature .
at the end of eclipse , he runs away .
wow . .
-__-
cuz he stinks like a dog!!! lol.
cuz he selfish enough to force Bella to kiss him, and if she won't - he will kill himself!
cuz he isn't mature
cuz he shoves his big-wolfish-nose to non of his business!
cuz he can't understand the meaning of "not welcome here!"
cuz he doesn't get that Bella prefers EDWARD (!!!) over him.

CUZ HE'S JUST GETTING ON MY NERVES!!!!
He's immature (stupid actually), annoying (I want to get a fit when he comes close to Bella), not as hot as he thinks (I think he's ugly with his doorknob-nose & boy looks), he's selfish to keep holding on to Bella even though he knows she loves someone else, he's definately not the man for Bella!!!
hes a stupid kid.He makes bella iregular.He sucks blehhhhhhhhhhhhh.
because he cant realize Bella's not gonna change her mind EVER and he just decides he's gonna kiss her so he grabs her and kisses her without even thinking about whether SHE wants to or not- No, he just grabs her holds onto her very tightly she tries to get free but he wont let her and then after she punches him, which u know wasnt the smartest move (not that i wouldnt try to do the same thing), when he takes her home he is -like always- a major jerk (no wait, definetly a b-word) to Edward he's never nice to Edward ever! even when Edwards trying 2 be nice 2 him! he never wears a shirt. so what if its easier to transform into a stinkin werewolf without one Leah has to do it! come on! "im too hot for shirts so i dont wear them" thats what he should of said when Bella asked about it that's probab;y what he thinks!! when Edward called because he cant take being without Bella and Alice told him what she did and he asks where Charlie is he says "at the funeral home" he totally makes it sound like she was dead! i'll bet money he did that on purpose 2! well thats all im gonna say even though there's PLENTY more!
Jacob doesn't give a crap what people want all he cares about is scoring bella and getting what he wants. He has no consideration for what bella wants. He only likes her to make edward mad because they are enemies. Jacob is disgusting because even though he supposedly loves bella, he falls in love with renesmee. I don't care if he did imprint on her, that's just plain sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just to here his name makes me want to vomit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When the Eclipse DVD is out, i'm going to get somebody to edit all the scenes with the mongrel in it so that I can watch the movie over and over again without interference. That say's it all lol.
he had a bad smell............................

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...