What are your fav lines from the movie and books of twilight?!

There are some hilarious and awesome lines in both the books and the movie so share them with everyone plz

Views: 79

Replies to This Discussion

i like that one too

Edward Luver said:
my fav lines frm twilight are
-about three things im absolutely posotive.first edward was a vampire.second there was a part of him and i didnt know how dominat that part may be that thirsted for my blood and third i was unconditionally and erevicably in love with him.
-
I know i'll never be strong enough to leave again.. i have too many excuse to stay and thanks heaven for that!!! i just love this quote..
"I feel very protective of you" When he says that in the movie and they are in the restaurant, i just melt. He just loves her so much.
1st one Twilight Book "For almost ninety years I've walked among my kind, and yours... all the time thinking I was complete in myself, not realizing what I was seeking. And not finding anything , because you weren't alive yet." Edward to Bella.
2nd New Moon Book Edward to Bella - "I could see it in your eyes, that you honestly believed that I didn't want you anymore. The most absurd, ridiculous concept- as if there were any way that I could exist without needing you!.
3rd Eclipse The entire Chapter 20 "The Compromise"
4th Breaking Dawn of course the whole thing with the feathers in Bella's hair, and the headboard being torn apart go Edward...there is a funny line I like though when Bella gets the cup of blood for the first time and Jacob is saying No one else in this group would be disgusted by what she is doing. Just the opposite - they were probably having a tough time not ripping the cup away from her. I thought that was funny and Jacob had some other funny lines too.
"why am i covered in feathers?"
lol i love edward
I love the line in Breaking Dawn where jacob says something like, " Its like a goth version of a bad sitcom but instead of the A/V dweeb asking out the cheerleader, it was the finished-second-place werewolf shacking up with the vampire's wife to procreate. Nice."
twilight - You don't know how long I have waited for you......-...and so the lion fell in love with lamb-

new moon - My heart hasn't beat in almost ninety years,but this was different. It was like my heart was gone-like I was hollow. Like I'd left everything that inside me here with you....

Eclipse - The outside world holds no interest for me without you.

Breaking Dawn - So why exactly did you decide to ruin Esme's pillows? We 're just lucky it was the pillows and not you.
-Don't be afraid we belong together "forever".

midnght sun - I was a predator.She was my prey.There was nothing else in the world but that truth.
no hay culpa sin sangre
no soy humano pero soy hombre
cuando te dije que no te queria.............esa fue la mas negra de las blasfemias
no puedo estar sin ti pero no voy a destruir tu alma
Books-
Twilight- I had an adrenaline rush, its very common, you can google it
New Moon- Bella- is this a dream? Edward- for the last time your not dreaming!!!!! (Edward at end of newmoon)
Eclipse. Please jacob, will you try to attempt to control your thoughts????? Besides, i prefer blondes(Edward in camp out and Edward when Bella is jelous)
Breaking Dawn- i bet all those bloodsuckers are having troubles not ripping the cup out of her hands
Movie-
Twilight- I know what i saw!! Edward- well nobodys going to believe you Bella- well i wasnt going to tell anyone Edward- cant you just thankme and get it over with??? Bella- th-thankyou Edward- your not gonna let this go are you??? Bella- n-no Edward- then i hope you enjoy a dissapointment!!!(fight in hospital)
New Moon- I will never hurt you(Jake in trailer)
i love the line when bella and edward are having the sex talk and he says "bella i may not be human .but im still a man ."it cracks me up !!lol
I have sooo many! I'm gonna list some of them though: [These are all just from the first book!]
~ This is the one from the back of the book, I love it so much! "About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire, second, there was a part of him - and I didn't know how dominant that part might be - that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him." -Bella
~ This one is when Edward basically just says that he wanted to kill her when he first met her... "Common sense told me I should be terrified. Instead, I was relieved to finally understand. And I was filled with compassion for his suffering, even now, as he confessed his craving to take my life." -Bella, Pg. 273
~ "For almost ninety years I’ve walked among my kind, and yours… all the time thinking I was complete in myself, not realizing what I was seeking. And not finding anything, because you weren’t alive yet." -Edward Pg. 304
Just some of my top favs, there are alot more of course!
well i have only seen the movies so i have no favorite quotes from the books so i will give you a few of my fav movie lines of edwards.

well this is a funny kinda one where his sense of humor shines through lol.
"everyone's staring" -bella
"no not that guy, oh wait he just looked. "– Edward

Edward-"you dont know how long ive waited for you"

Edward-"you are my life now"

Edward-"i will do whatever it takes to make you safe again."

Edward: "I don't know if I have the strength to stay away from you anymore."
Bella: "Then don't."

the hospital scene - BESTTTT LINE EVERRR lol really gets to me.
"Where else am I gonna go?" - Edward

im sure theres more and im sure there will be more when i seen the other movies and read the books.

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...