Biggest fan and read them 20 times.

Views: 41

Replies to This Discussion

I can't even count how many times I have read them but Breaking Dawn is my fav. I love when she is finally a Vamp and he can't hurt her anymore its awesome.
Thats my fav to!!!!!!

MandeelovesEdward said:
I can't even count how many times I have read them but Breaking Dawn is my fav. I love when she is finally a Vamp and he can't hurt her anymore its awesome.
Read New Moon the most, over 5
really i read it 6 but my mom read all the bookes in 2 days

Jess said:
Looooves all of the books...I think BD is my favourite, with Eclipse on a thight second :) Have read them about 3 times as a serie...but have read them seperate too, as I tend to loan them to others I try to get addicted on Twilight :-P
I have read all the books so many times that I cant even count, but i would have to say i like breaking dawn and new Moon the best I love the parts between jacob and bella and I love the fact that edward and bella in breaking dawn finally hooked up LOL
Your Mom Rules Then, haha, i read all the books in one week, i couldn't stop, unfort I work 40 hours a week, or i probably would have gotten through them a bit quicker. haha

Brianna lee brenner said:
really i read it 6 but my mom read all the bookes in 2 days

Jess said:
I think that it is kind of sad that i have read the books so many times but when i start to read them again i have the same excitement and have to ready them at a steady pace lol 2 days of nothing but reading while watching the movie over and over lol. My little boy now quotes the movie line for line hahahaha it is soooooo funny. i told him he had to move out because he says team Jacob just to anger me lol grr. Goes to show you cant trust a kids opinion because he has seen Sharkboy and Lava girl a few too many times lol
I downloaded the audio books so I can't tell you how many times I've "read" the books....I listen to them at work...but everytime I listen to one it's like the first time. :)
I LOVE TWILIGHT AND BREAKING DAWN!!! I love Twilight cause is the start of the history, cause we start to know this world, to Edward, the Cullen and the adventure start....the love between Bella and Edward is sooooo beautiful.... I almost cry....
I adore Breaking Dawn cause it shows us the vampire world since Bella´s point of view.... BD give us Renesmee and the transformation and the eternal happiness .... sooooo BD is totally awesome... but even with that ... I was really sad when I read BD... cause it was the end... the end of the history... we wouldn´t read more about this love and it was just starting!! no god!! I cried!!! so so so so so so sos so so so so so so so much!!!
any way I can say that I love Breaking Dawn !!! the melancholy happiness is an addiction....
love them all but who doesn't but gotta say BD is my fav cause they finally get to be together and they have renesmee how awesome is she
i loved Twilight and Breaking Down but i have to say Eclipse was my favourite! with all these romantic scenes between Edward and Bella..ahhh i just loved it! in the end it was like their love became more strong than ever!
i've read the whole series 4 times and now i'm going for the 5th! :P

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...