I guess you all think that Edward is the perfect guy if you're a memmber of this group, 
but what do you like the most about him? 
Is it his maturity? his commitment? or maybe it's just his beauty? 

Write below and we'll find out what is the thing about Edward Cullen that makes us going crazy :) 

Tags: Cullen, Edward

Views: 38

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

He is so smart.   He has to fail tests on purpose to stay under the radar at school.  (Did you ever wonder why HE was not the valedictorian of his class?)

BTW, he is beautiful.

i love everything about edward. his smile  his beauty and his kindness. he is one of the smartest people i know. i have never in my life and i have had a long life met a man that is like him. maybe if i had i would still be married. he thinks only of bella instead of himself. so generous and polite.he does everything to not hurt bella or to let her get hurt. that is so sweet. a gentleman and still gorgeous. you dont get that everyday.
I agree Janice.Edward is the perfect example of how a guy should treat a woman-Like the gift from God that she is. I think some guys are threatened by that and that is why some guys don't like him--because he is what they are not

janice elaine amoson said:
i love everything about edward. his smile  his beauty and his kindness. he is one of the smartest people i know. i have never in my life and i have had a long life met a man that is like him. maybe if i had i would still be married. he thinks only of bella instead of himself. so generous and polite.he does everything to not hurt bella or to let her get hurt. that is so sweet. a gentleman and still gorgeous. you dont get that everyday.

With that being said--I don;t think Bella deserves him.She does not appreciate him enough to respect his beliefs and morals.She constantly tries to change him. She keeps trying to get him to go against everything he and the Cullen's stand for by seducing him into sleeping with her before marriage and turn her into a vampire(these are the very morals and values that prove to Bella that Edward still has a soul and she is asking him to go against them) If she really loved him,she would respect his wishes to keep her human and to not sleep with her until they are married

He's not only GORGEOUS he's also sooo devoted to Bella. Like in New Moon, he left because being so close to Bella all the time isn't save. Even though it was reeeaallly hard to leave her, it was also really hard to control his thirst and that could put her in danger. He always wants to do what's best for her and what will keep her the safest and won't hurt her, even if it hurts him. (He really didn't know that it would hurt her so bad when he left.) If she chose Jacob, he would have walked away, no matter how much it hurt him. Jacob on the other hand, won't leave her alone becouse he's too selfish to see that what she wants isn't such a bad thing. He really just wants her for him self and uses the fact that she's dating a vampire as an excuse. Hey, he's a werewolf and just look at poor Emily, Sam's girl. 

TwilightTrinity AKA Jesus Freak,

i don't know if she deserves him or not- that's a tough call. but i don't think she's trying to seduce him or anything . . . they just have different beliefs- he thinks they should wait until marriage and she thinks when you're in love like they are, you sleep together. Don't get me wrong, i agree with Edward 100%, you gotta wait until you're married, but she's not trying to change him, sleeping with him is just on the list of things she really wants, like him turning her into a vampire. Since neither of them knew a vampire could become a father (boy, did they find out in Breaking Dawn!), she didn't see what was wrong with doing that.      

TwilightTrinity AKA Jesus Freak said:

With that being said--I don;t think Bella deserves him.She does not appreciate him enough to respect his beliefs and morals.She constantly tries to change him. She keeps trying to get him to go against everything he and the Cullen's stand for by seducing him into sleeping with her before marriage and turn her into a vampire(these are the very morals and values that prove to Bella that Edward still has a soul and she is asking him to go against them) If she really loved him,she would respect his wishes to keep her human and to not sleep with her until they are married

But,Sarah,if she really loves him,she should respect what he believes and not push him to do what he believes is wrong.

sarah said:

He's not only GORGEOUS he's also sooo devoted to Bella. Like in New Moon, he left because being so close to Bella all the time isn't save. Even though it was reeeaallly hard to leave her, it was also really hard to control his thirst and that could put her in danger. He always wants to do what's best for her and what will keep her the safest and won't hurt her, even if it hurts him. (He really didn't know that it would hurt her so bad when he left.) If she chose Jacob, he would have walked away, no matter how much it hurt him. Jacob on the other hand, won't leave her alone becouse he's too selfish to see that what she wants isn't such a bad thing. He really just wants her for him self and uses the fact that she's dating a vampire as an excuse. Hey, he's a werewolf and just look at poor Emily, Sam's girl. 

You know the only reason he is so smart is because he went through high school so many times, right? I think he's naturally really smart too, but still, how many times did he go through high school?   

Emory Bass Cullen said:

He is so smart.   He has to fail tests on purpose to stay under the radar at school.  (Did you ever wonder why HE was not the valedictorian of his class?)

BTW, he is beautiful.

pushing him to sleep with her and changer IS trying to change him because she is pretty much asking him to change what he believes to be right and wrong.

This isn;t about what I believe or what any of us believe--it's about what Edward believes

sarah said:

What does him going to highschool so many times have to do with anything. It's not about who is smarter,its about morals and values

But,Sarah,if she really loves him,she should respect what he believes and not push him to do what he believes is wrong.

sarah said:

The bottom line is that when you ask someone to do something that they believe is wrong(in this case,Bella is asking Edward to change her and sleep with her before they are married) you are,pretty much,asking them to change who they are.Because for Edward,his beliefs and morals ARE who he is.

sarah said:

Maybe you're right, but you're trying to convince me (and you're getting pretty close to doing so) that Bella is wrong, and therefore that i was wrong when i agreed with what she did. You're trying to convince me that when Bella was trying to convince Edward that it was ok to sleep together, because as far as they knew they couldn't have kids, and you're trying to change what i believe. Just as you say Bella was trying to change what Edward believed. You're trying to change my beliefs, just as you say Bella was trying to change Edward's, and so whether the issue is big or small, (for example, about sex or about whose right or wrong) how is Bella changing Edward's beliefs wrong, but you changing mine right? It may not be like you are changing everything i stand for, but i still don't see how it's different.   

sarah said:

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...