I dont really like Jacob.. In Twilight And New Moon I didnt have a problem with him but I did in Eclipse when he kissed Bella. Now I have no respect for Jacob. I love Taylor Lautner so dont think Im dissing him!!! What do you think about Jacob???

Tags: Black, Jacob, werewolf

Views: 138

Replies to This Discussion

okay heres what i think:
Jacob in twilight & new moon, i think he was pretty cool whatever...
once there was eclipse, everytime i turned the page i started hating him more and more... i like taylor lautner, theres no offense to him... i just HATEEE JACOB... :)
team edward forever...
and robsten forever<3
Wow. Where to start. I CAN'T STAND Jacob. I liked him okay in TW & NM. But in EC he, to quote Bella, bugs the hell out of me. He is an immature, selfish, jerk, pig, jerk, manipulative DOG. I have a very strong dislike for him. There are times I wish I could punch him myself. (I loved when Bella did.Except she got hurt.) I HATED both "kisses" in EC. (I even got mad at Bella for falling for his manipulation.I usually skip over this part in the book. And I didn't watch it in the movie.) I just have to remind myself he's a fictional character. I saw the coolest bumper sticker on facebook that said something like Jacob Black is just a literary device. And it's so true. His whole purpose in EC was to make Bella really think & realize what consequences her choice & desire to be with Edward would be.

Because I have such a strong dislike for him I hate that fact that Taylor is good looking. And the fact that they don't portray him (or Edward) quit the same in the movies. Makes it harder to hate him. Jacob is tolerable in the movies where as in the book I hate him.
I agree with you alicia pattinson. I like Taylor, but I don't like Jacob. He is an good friend to Bella but nothing more. I'm 100 % Team Edward Forever!

alicia pattinson said:
I think Jacob is a good friend for bella but nothing more. it really p***** me off when he forces a kiss on her then tricks her into asking for one in eclispe. I think the conversation at the end of the new moon movie kinda proves something alot of people have been saiying. When bella, jacob, and edward are in the forest bella asks jacob not to make her choose. SHes says its always been edward it always will be edwaerd.
TEAM EDWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...