What do you think Edward will be like in Bella's dreams for New Moon?

I hope it will be really cool...I know he is suppose to be a little darker and scarier, but I hope he isn't too different from the Edward we love.

Views: 11

Replies to This Discussion

i forgot what dreams she has about him. what are they about?
They are more like visions of him as she does those crazy stunt things...she imagines him when she does crazy stunts so she can see him and be with him. I just wonder what that will look like.
oh now i know what you mean! well i was looking on this other trailer of the movie and it showed what they looked like. it was like a sort of hazy, half clear, version of him near her when she did the crazy stuff. if you want to look at it on the trailer, just go to youtube and look up the twilight saga:new moon-trailer.
I hope it´ll be great! I have seen some trailers and Bella´s "visions" look awesome!! god Edward looks just so so so so perfect!!! goddddddddd! a dream....
haha! edward is awesome. he is even more awesome in the book though.
in previews she is screaming in pain while sleeping... so maybe dreams of being hurt and edward not being there or watching edward being hurt. it could be a range of horrible nightmare's. hopfully they tell in the movie. i havnt read the book yet. i hopfully will before the movie comes out :D
i have read the book and she is screaming while she is awake and lying in bed. she is tortured by the fact that edward is gone and it causes her physical pain which explains the outbursts.

Shayna said:
in previews she is screaming in pain while sleeping... so maybe dreams of being hurt and edward not being there or watching edward being hurt. it could be a range of horrible nightmare's. hopfully they tell in the movie. i havnt read the book yet. i hopfully will before the movie comes out :D
he loves her soo much ! oh.. I'm soo envy to her . lol

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...