Ok, so i know Edward is reason enough, but why people like Twilight so much?
What makes it special and unique?

P.S.: I'm doing an English Project about Twilight, and i would really appreciate your opinion.

Views: 16

Replies to This Discussion

the reason is because it is really romantic like two crossed lovers like romeo and juilet .. also edward is irrestable and you just can resist to watch again and again and again dats y i love it :)
It's Romeo and Juliet for our generation without the thees and thous. and its just a completely relatable story. and edward is this beautiful being that you just can't help but stare at.
I don't know i think there is a secret poison in the books/movie and we all took the bait !! :)
it's because everyone dreams of this kind of passion, even with the obsessiveness of Edward, they dream of this fire and this passion, so while reading it they experienced this fire and passion. This link between these two characters, and how they can't live without each other, and how they are tied together by their souls. What person doesn't want that, to find their soul mate in life. And for most real life is dull and boring, and going into the life of twilight, makes their life more interesting for that duration that they are reading. I don't know about anyone else, but I was totally connected to the characters in the books, I cried when someone cried, got mad, when someone got mad, felt loved when the love needed to be felt, and felt happy when it was a time to be happy, and so forth.
Wow, that was a really good answer.
Thank you so much.
Why wouldn't u love twilight? It's a very addictive book. You think that ur done with twilight then u figure out wow theres 3 more books, and that really makes you love it. And of course don't forget the always handsome Edward haha. overall it's just a really great and amazing book! I LOVE IT!
DUDE!! LMFAO!! Are you seriously asking this question? I don't think I can respond to that though because theres no words to explain, no words period. Perfect isn't even a term to describe Twilight. Perfect would actually be a term of insulting. Twilight is beyond perfect!!! Its my life now. :)))))
because it a love story with a twist so its not like all the others!
TOOK THE WORDS, RIGHT OUT OF MY MOUTH!!! THANKS FOR EXPRESSING IT SO WELL.

Samantha Mullins said:
it's because everyone dreams of this kind of passion, even with the obsessiveness of Edward, they dream of this fire and this passion, so while reading it they experienced this fire and passion. This link between these two characters, and how they can't live without each other, and how they are tied together by their souls. What person doesn't want that, to find their soul mate in life. And for most real life is dull and boring, and going into the life of twilight, makes their life more interesting for that duration that they are reading. I don't know about anyone else, but I was totally connected to the characters in the books, I cried when someone cried, got mad, when someone got mad, felt loved when the love needed to be felt, and felt happy when it was a time to be happy, and so forth.
maybe cause we WANT 2 live like that with super sexii vamps! like jasper, edward, and carlisle! ;D i guess thats it
Their Really well written and Its relatible Even though its about vampires i just find the books calming and difficult to put down even after the 5th time rereading the series
i think cause its something people can relate to, its a bit like romeo and juliet, but its set in the modern day and it isnt written in shakesperian!

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...