If You Could Be With Jacob Or EdwARD Or If You Perfer The Real Rob Or Taylor Who Would You Pick??``
And Why Give At Least Two Reasons.....

Tags: bella, edward, jacobblack, robpattinson, taylorlauntnher

Views: 7

Replies to This Discussion

i would choose Taylor/Jacob, 'cuz there both amazing guys ^_^ hehe taylor is so sweet and outgoing, and im like the opposite of outgoing, im shy. hehe and i love that about Taylor, and the fact that he could be such a dork and be sooo funny hehe ^_^ i absolutely love a guy that can make me laugh AND be totally gorgeous XD hehe
thanks fo that reply but i would pick EDWARD because hes hot and caring and calm and his in to all music and hes protective ugh i love himmm *drooll** hehe but taylor is cute to but edward id fine and hot
hehe true true. i like sensative guys 2 but not that sensative, Jacobs sensative 2, just a bit more rugged, and masculan... and sexy... *quivers* dayumb dat boy be FIIIINE!!! hehehe XD

Angelica Cullen said:
thanks fo that reply but i would pick EDWARD because hes hot and caring and calm and his in to all music and hes protective ugh i love himmm *drooll** hehe but taylor is cute to but edward id fine and hot
Auh DUH! Edward of course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...