Has anyone here ever sent Kristen  a photo to have signed and got it returned to them signed back from her?

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

uhmmm....is it really possible??i don`t even have the contact address...
Yeah..I think it's not possible..Every1 wants and wishes bout that..but..anfortunately...It's impossible..(I think)

Olga said:
uhmmm....is it really possible??i don`t even have the contact address...
well..I've heard about some people from my country who sent photos and stuff..
I think this is her adress(bot I don't know for sure) :
Kristen Stewart
The Gersh Agency
232 North Canon Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
USA
if this email is real i think it`s her manager`s address not Kristen`s personal one...
but Adina, did people from your country get something signed back?:))

Adina said:
well..I've heard about some people from my country who sent photos and stuff..
I think this is her adress(bot I don't know for sure) :
Kristen Stewart
The Gersh Agency
232 North Canon Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
USA
yeah..maybe it's like you said here..I don't think it's her address either.
And yes,they've received a picture with her autograph and some nice words written there.Look what I found on a site from here :

OMG!i am going to the post office right now!!!!!)))))
i want her autograph!!!!!!!

Adina said:
yeah..maybe it's like you said here..I don't think it's her address either.
And yes,they've received a picture with her autograph and some nice words written there.Look what I found on a site from here :

haha Olga..you naughty girl!If you'll receive something,don't forget to tell us :D =)
of course!!!i will))
you know Adina i am seriously thinking of sending a card to Kristen to sign...

Adina said:
haha Olga..you naughty girl!If you'll receive something,don't forget to tell us :D =)
it would be really awesome if that happens ♥♥
I wait for June 17 and if I'm lucky if I will!!!!!!!!

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...