I think in the movie eclipse they should have kept Bree alive and trained her to be a good vampire and maybe she could become a member of the cullen family. I think there was hope for her but i don't understand why the voltury killed her i wounder why stephanie kept her alive in the first place  and then they just killed her for no reason  . they should have gave her a chance for the next movie to improve from the newborn stage.

What do you think?

Views: 20

Replies to This Discussion

I agree.Bree had a pure heart and she was decieved.She didnt deserve to be killed.I think if she had lived,the Cullens would have taught her their morals and values and to respect human life as they do.She truly was a victim.
Well, in the book "The short second life of bree tanner" it makes more sense why she died, and besieds she had not alot of reasons to live for (It explains why in the book)
Still,she should have had some kind of a trial or something.Bree was being manipulated because she was a newborn that didnt know anything.The Volturi don't consider that and they dont believe in fair trial. They just believe in guilt and punishment.She only did what she was told and she was never taught to control her thirst. She is a victim any way you look at it.
If they were willing to bend the rules for Bella,they should have been willing to bend the rules for a poor newborn who didnt know any better

ShaunTwilightTrinity said:
Still,she should have had some kind of a trial or something.Bree was being manipulated because she was a newborn that didnt know anything.The Volturi don't consider that and they dont believe in fair trial. They just believe in guilt and punishment.She only did what she was told and she was never taught to control her thirst. She is a victim any way you look at it.
I agree that Bree should have been kept alive, but in novella she dies. I think that the Volturi killed her because they might have thought that Bree new too much...She was actually very controlled unlike the other newborns that Riley was training. She actually figured out what was going on...she figured out that Edward could read her mind and she warned the Cullens. She would have been an asset to the Cullen family. They were willing to bend the rules for Bella because they know that Bella will have special powers.
I haven't read the book yet (the short second life of bree tanner) but I kind of agree in some ways, that she should have been kept alive and given a chance to live, but what can you do, that's how the book was written.
i think that stephenie keept bree alive becos she wanted the volturie to show that they were serious about bella and that Stephenie wanted to show how crule they realy are...

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...