what do u believe? do u like more twilight or the host!

Views: 13

Replies to This Discussion

I def liked Twilight better, but The Host is still a very very great book. I love them both <3
CAN I CHOOSE BOTH, BUT TO BE HONEST I LIKE THE HOST. THE HOST MADE ME THINK ON SO MANY LEVELS, AND NEVER BEFORE HAS A BOOK DONE THAT TO ME. IT MAKES YOU THINK ABOUT MANY THINGS IN THIS LIFETIME!
although i love the host twilight is way better without a doubt...XD
i think thet they are both great and i can't choose which is better...although at first i didn't like the host but cause i never like the since fiction or the alliens theme but after the first 100 pages i loved it...i think it gives you more things to contemplate than twilight about love,life,the connection of soul with body...it drives your thought to another level...but i still love twilight ...so what does this woman put to her books that they are soooo obsessive?
The Host is an amzing and great book, but it doesn't even remotly compare to Twilight. Twilight is soo much better in a whole different levels. But I really like The Host to. They are both very different. Even though they have many simalarities.
Totally twilight but i love host too!!
Why?! Why do you have this discussion?? I don't choose Twilight or The Host I choose Stephenie Meyer and her books!
BOTH I LOVE BOTH!!!!!!!!!!
I really love so much Twilight saga,because the love story is better
i love them both...

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...