Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever"'s Discussions (1,859)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Ahh yes, the Arena attire is also what I'm waiting to see. In Catching Fire, chariot…"

Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever" replied Feb 24, 2012 to Katniss's outfits

2 Feb 24, 2012
Reply by Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever"

" Here is another official photo I found:D"

Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever" replied Jan 24, 2012 to Official Movie Photos?

3 Jan 24, 2012

" Well here is a clip I found:) of Effie Trinket.. and behind her are Katniss and Pee…"

Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever" replied Jan 24, 2012 to Official Movie Photos?

3 Jan 24, 2012

"The Hunger Games: the reeping; Chariot Rides aka Girl on Fire scene; the scene where…"

Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever" replied Jan 17, 2012 to Favorite Scene(s) From Each Book - What Are Your Favorites?

1 Jan 17, 2012

"yup:) I hope u find what you're looking for there  "

Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever" replied Jan 9, 2012 to Where's Some Fanart of When Katniss is Running From the Gamemakers' Fire?

4 Jan 9, 2012

"here's oone of Cinna's collection, the dresses i hope they appear in the films   see…"

Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever" replied Dec 20, 2011 to Where's Some Fanart of When Katniss is Running From the Gamemakers' Fire?

4 Jan 9, 2012

"U should try devianart, there are a lot of people who draw and post their drawings t…"

Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever" replied Dec 20, 2011 to Where's Some Fanart of When Katniss is Running From the Gamemakers' Fire?

4 Jan 9, 2012

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...