Find more videos like this on Twifans
Post your questions and comments here. I have made an example video for you all to see. I hope it helps you get the idea of what we are looking for.

Something I forgot to mention in the video: there is not a set topic, but all topics should be TWILIGHT RELATED!

Views: 18

Replies to This Discussion

You make me laugh constantly haha! Good example vid. :D
im glad you didnt say "well, that was crap!" lmao! i constantly fear that people will think my videos are crap lol
Lol. I might audition.
Could I do voiceover? (and do pictures, etc. instead of me, which is kind of boring)
sorry, but we really want to see the face behind the personality. im sure youre not as bad as i am in front of the camera! lol give it a thought

Princess Alie~♥~ said:
Lol. I might audition.
Could I do voiceover? (and do pictures, etc. instead of me, which is kind of boring)
Ok, thats fine. Thanks :)

missy metzler said:
sorry, but we really want to see the face behind the personality. im sure youre not as bad as i am in front of the camera! lol give it a thought

Princess Alie~♥~ said:
Lol. I might audition.
Lol, actually, no way can I audition -I broke Windows Movie Maker.

Princess Alie~♥~ said:

missy metzler said:

Princess Alie~♥~ said:
Lol. I might audition.
Aww! Well, I can give you a download to the editing program I use, if you are still interested in auditioning :)

Princess Alie~♥~ said:

Princess Alie~♥~ said:

missy metzler said:

Princess Alie~♥~ said:
Lol. I might audition.
"Well that was crap!" lmao Missy you're so funny.. And no it wasn't crap, i liked it. :)
Sure, thanks.

Stina Riz (Team Steena) said:
Aww! Well, I can give you a download to the editing program I use, if you are still interested in auditioning :)

Princess Alie~♥~ said:

Princess Alie~♥~ said:

missy metzler said:

Princess Alie~♥~ said:
Lol. I might audition.
DUDE! you downloaded your video editing program? like for free? you didnt buy it or anything? i WANT! mine keeps locking up on me. you have witnessed lmao!

Stina Riz (Team Steena) said:

Princess Alie~♥~ said:

Princess Alie~♥~ said:

missy metzler said:

Princess Alie~♥~ said:
Lol. I might audition.
Nice video :D Haha.
Hmmm... I might enter!
You so should! But you gotta kinda hurry we close all entries on July 20th ;)

Samantha aka xLion<3Lambx said:
Nice video :D Haha.
Hmmm... I might enter!

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...