Melissa (Missy) J.'s Discussions (67)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks! Im really glad you like them. I don't like these as much as I do the ones I…"

Melissa (Missy) J. replied Feb 10, 2010 to Shorts stories! Post them here!

5 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Melissa (Missy) J.

"Thank you! Im glad you like it. Coming from someone who is a pretty darn good writer…"

Melissa (Missy) J. replied Jan 27, 2010 to Shorts stories! Post them here!

5 Feb 10, 2010

"Non-fiction autobiographical essay My Heaven Was White For the longest time, whene…"

Melissa (Missy) J. replied Jan 24, 2010 to Shorts stories! Post them here!

5 Feb 10, 2010

"Depth of Words The thunder crashes And it burns Life inside Turned to ashes Foreve…"

Melissa (Missy) J. replied Dec 16, 2009 to Poems by yours truly

14 Dec 16, 2009

"Fateful Night Stepping into the cool fall air, I could tell something was not right…"

Melissa (Missy) J. replied Oct 31, 2009 to Shorts stories! Post them here!

5 Feb 10, 2010

"well the other contests that we've had here at twifans had really cool prizes, like…"

Melissa (Missy) J. replied Aug 17, 2009 to Got Idea's on How to Better The Writer's Haven? Put Them Here!

9 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Bellalove

"me too. short stories are my fav to write. though before i make a contest, i need to…"

Melissa (Missy) J. replied Aug 16, 2009 to Got Idea's on How to Better The Writer's Haven? Put Them Here!

9 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Bellalove

"I'm thinking about doing a contest....but we've already had a fanfiction contest. Wh…"

Melissa (Missy) J. replied Aug 15, 2009 to Got Idea's on How to Better The Writer's Haven? Put Them Here!

9 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Bellalove

"Arcane Fire I let the cool wind blow my dark hair around as I stood on the edge loo…"

Melissa (Missy) J. replied Aug 15, 2009 to Shorts stories! Post them here!

5 Feb 10, 2010

"Good idea. I was thinking that. I might do that. Ill have to send out a message to t…"

Melissa (Missy) J. replied Aug 15, 2009 to Got Idea's on How to Better The Writer's Haven? Put Them Here!

9 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Bellalove

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...