Jessicaaaaaa (wooly)'s Discussions (1)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm glad you liked it ^.^ hehe you'll find out soon enough. It'll be worth the wait!…"

Jessicaaaaaa (wooly) replied Oct 29, 2009 to A New Beginning (Chapter Three)

3 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by Jessicaaaaaa (wooly)

":/ yeah, don't worry though, there's a happy ending... ^.^ thank you :) "

Jessicaaaaaa (wooly) replied Oct 24, 2009 to A New Beginning (Chapter Three)

3 Oct 29, 2009

"thank you :) Xx "

Jessicaaaaaa (wooly) replied Oct 8, 2009 to a short story by me.... bella as a newborn losing control of herself in front of jacob (improved)

13 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by The Shooting Stars *•.¸♥¸.•*

"thank you,yeah poor renesmee :( ... sorry Xx "

Jessicaaaaaa (wooly) replied Oct 8, 2009 to a short story by me.... bella as a newborn losing control of herself in front of jacob (improved)

13 Oct 14, 2009

":) thank you, i'll try to improve on it. I've almost finished my second chapter to i…"

Jessicaaaaaa (wooly) replied Sep 11, 2009 to A New Beginning (Chapter one)

4 Sep 11, 2009

"thank you :) i'm glad you liked it :) my mum's friend thought it was too scary for h…"

Jessicaaaaaa (wooly) replied Aug 21, 2009 to A New Beginning (Chapter one)

4 Sep 11, 2009

":) thank you, I appreciate your advice :) i'll take your advice on board and i'll im…"

Jessicaaaaaa (wooly) replied Aug 18, 2009 to A New Beginning (Chapter one)

4 Sep 11, 2009

":) thank you :) i'll try my best to come up with stuff for the rest of it :) i'm gla…"

Jessicaaaaaa (wooly) replied Aug 14, 2009 to a short story by me.... bella as a newborn losing control of herself in front of jacob (improved)

13 Oct 14, 2009

"sorry lol and thanks hehe :) XXxxxxx "

Jessicaaaaaa (wooly) replied Aug 14, 2009 to a short story by me.... bella as a newborn losing control of herself in front of jacob (improved)

13 Oct 14, 2009

":) thankyou :D i'm glad you liked it :) i'll try to remember to let you know if i do…"

13 Oct 14, 2009

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...