Catherine_Cookie(Team Dimitri)'s Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks I am glad you liked it, don't worry there is more to come and it gets suspens…"

Catherine_Cookie(Team Dimitri) replied Jul 23, 2009 to Over Hill...Over Dale- A Tale of a Goth Band-Chapter Four.

2 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by Catherine_Cookie(Team Dimitri)

"Chapter 4: The New Song and the Transistion to the Next Realm Our band was practici…"

Catherine_Cookie(Team Dimitri) replied Jul 21, 2009 to Over Hill...Over Dale - A Tale of A Goth Band

15 Jul 21, 2009

"Okay I reread my story and I stated that this is a story about Lunet entering the wo…"

Catherine_Cookie(Team Dimitri) replied Jun 29, 2009 to Over Hill...Over Dale - A Tale of A Goth Band

15 Jul 21, 2009

"Okay... thanks for the advice...and yeah grammar sucks, but as long as the story kee…"

Catherine_Cookie(Team Dimitri) replied Jun 29, 2009 to Over Hill...Over Dale - A Tale of A Goth Band

15 Jul 21, 2009

"Hey this is really neat, please write more. I love the whole different perpesctive o…"

Catherine_Cookie(Team Dimitri) replied Jun 25, 2009 to Shadows and Meadows, Chapter 1

5 Jun 30, 2009
Reply by Twilightdreamlover

"Interesting...this seems really interesting. I will keep reading to see what happens…"

Catherine_Cookie(Team Dimitri) replied Jun 25, 2009 to Shadows and Meadows, Prologue (a Twilight fanfic)

5 Jun 30, 2009
Reply by Twilightdreamlover

"Finally we made out of the highschool. We were swamped by adoring fans, that we bare…"

Catherine_Cookie(Team Dimitri) replied Jun 23, 2009 to Over Hill...Over Dale - A Tale of A Goth Band

15 Jul 21, 2009

"she fell, tripping on a root jutting out of the ground. She winced in pain and slowl…"

Catherine_Cookie(Team Dimitri) replied Jun 21, 2009 to carry on the story (:

1 Jun 21, 2009

"Hopefully here in the next couple of days...I work mostly during the week so it's ha…"

Catherine_Cookie(Team Dimitri) replied Jun 17, 2009 to Over Hill...Over Dale - A Tale of A Goth Band

15 Jul 21, 2009

"Upside Down Wonderland! Alice never really seemed to cry, when she fell down a hole…"

Catherine_Cookie(Team Dimitri) replied Jun 16, 2009 to A Place for Dark Poetry!

7 Jun 16, 2009

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...