All Discussions Tagged 'edward' (6)

← Back to The Writer's Haven
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

more to my story :D

“He’s gone…” I whispered. How could this be happening to me? Didn’t this somehow go against his stupid wolf, shape shifter, imprinting stuf…

Started by Lindsey

2 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by JoJo J'nel Juggl3s

story about Nessie and Jacob called "Our Love Song"

i decided to try my hand at fanfiction so plz tell me what you think and if you would like to see more. enjoy! *A GLIMPSE AT THEIR LIFE*…

Started by Lindsey

4 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by JoJo J'nel Juggl3s

third part called, "Never Again"

i woke up 3 hours later. i anxiously turned to jacobs side of the bed and let out a dissapointed sigh. "You still aren't here…" "Are you ta…

Started by Lindsey

2 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Tiani Ready

Bella wants to know whose shield is better – hers or Renata’s…

Bella wants to know whose shield is better – hers or Renata’s…     I stood beside Edward and Renesmee as we faced Renata and Felix; they…

Started by Blue Volturi [TheVampireLover]

0 Jun 1, 2010

Open Window - an eclipse one shot (What happened after Edward broke Bella's truck?)

A/N: Ok this is my first ever Twilight FF so please let me know what you think; it means a lot to me. It’s just a one shot but may be expan…

Started by fairytail dreamer

0 Jun 28, 2009

What if? (PG-13+) Twilight Fan-Faction

What if? This is my first fan fiction story and it’s about what would happen if Edward didn’t come back in New Moon. All characters owned…

Started by Mrs.Black!

0 Apr 6, 2009

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...