All Discussions Tagged 'love' (11)

← Back to The Writer's Haven
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

more to my story :D

“He’s gone…” I whispered. How could this be happening to me? Didn’t this somehow go against his stupid wolf, shape shifter, imprinting stuf…

Started by Lindsey

2 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by JoJo J'nel Juggl3s

story about Nessie and Jacob called "Our Love Song"

i decided to try my hand at fanfiction so plz tell me what you think and if you would like to see more. enjoy! *A GLIMPSE AT THEIR LIFE*…

Started by Lindsey

4 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by JoJo J'nel Juggl3s

Eternity Of Love MA+(Closed Discussion) *STORY ONLY*

No Description Here's Rundown On My Story Of Who it's About and It's an All Vampire Story! THE CULLENS ARE *Carlsile and Esme and there ch…

Started by Bęłłę Cułłęn

1 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by AryCullen659

third part called, "Never Again"

i woke up 3 hours later. i anxiously turned to jacobs side of the bed and let out a dissapointed sigh. "You still aren't here…" "Are you ta…

Started by Lindsey

2 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Tiani Ready

Forever As It Once Was

hey guys:D sorry, no vampires or other mythical creatures here, *big ahww! from the crowd* just a summer love story(: i thought hard about…

Started by Tesslovesyou

2 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by Tesslovesyou

Hurting

Ok all the characters belong to S.M. but a few are mine.So this story is about Bella she was mauled by a bear but survied with several big…

Started by Emily~Team Switerland~

5 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by Gabbi_Cullen_89

a poem my amazing boyfriend wrote (comment)

Four loves of many times, All in different views. Two are from long ago, But the heart still longs for them. The other two are fresher fai…

Started by x-MisfitNightmare™

4 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by x-MisfitNightmare™

QuestionMark. (comment)

"QuestionMark." your the light that makes my darkness dissapear... too bad you dont even care this isnt love yet but its not just…

3 Aug 21, 2009

RescueMe (commment)

Rescue Me can you please rescue me? im trapped and always dreaming to find away out imprisonded in here fighting for the right baby lets j…

1 Aug 21, 2009

xXCrossMyHeartXx(please comment)

xXCrossMyHeartXx She cant shake the words unsaid with her bloodshot eyes & tears stained red she just wants love but her shatterd hear…

2 Aug 21, 2009

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...