All Discussions Tagged 'twilight' (11)

← Back to The Writer's Haven
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

more to my story :D

“He’s gone…” I whispered. How could this be happening to me? Didn’t this somehow go against his stupid wolf, shape shifter, imprinting stuf…

Started by Lindsey

2 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by JoJo J'nel Juggl3s

story about Nessie and Jacob called "Our Love Song"

i decided to try my hand at fanfiction so plz tell me what you think and if you would like to see more. enjoy! *A GLIMPSE AT THEIR LIFE*…

Started by Lindsey

4 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by JoJo J'nel Juggl3s

ReNeSmEe & JaCoB-HuMaN Or VaMpIrE? ToRn FoR ChOiCe

Preface- Torn for choice. Vampire or human? Jacob hated me now. But everyone was sure that this was the best decision.Except dad and Rosali…

Started by Maya Pattinson-Cullen

14 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by Bęłłę Cułłęn

third part called, "Never Again"

i woke up 3 hours later. i anxiously turned to jacobs side of the bed and let out a dissapointed sigh. "You still aren't here…" "Are you ta…

Started by Lindsey

2 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Tiani Ready

Got Idea's on How to Better The Writer's Haven? Put Them Here!

Ok, so nothing is without faults, including The Writer's Haven. So how would YOU inprove the group? Put your suggestions here!

Started by Melissa (Missy) J.

9 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Bellalove

twilight---leaivy ORIGINAL

--twilight-- you took me to your meadow the next thing i knew, you glew. your love is strong and pure the love i doubt i'd ever deserve.…

Started by leaCULLEN

0 Nov 24, 2009

What if? (PG-13+) Comment page

Poast any comments you have about my story here!! Story: http://twifans.ning.com/group/thewritershaven/forum/topics/what-if-pg13-twilight

Started by Mrs.Black!

7 Sep 7, 2009
Reply by Team Jacob Black

Open Window - an eclipse one shot (What happened after Edward broke Bella's truck?)

A/N: Ok this is my first ever Twilight FF so please let me know what you think; it means a lot to me. It’s just a one shot but may be expan…

Started by fairytail dreamer

0 Jun 28, 2009

Descent Into Eternity

Preface There I was, standing in the marsh, breathing in the murky hot air. I had on my favorite PJ pants and a tank top. My long blond…

Started by Lauretta Lee Huffman

6 May 4, 2009
Reply by Lauretta Lee Huffman

Video Transcripts

Post your video transcripts here (if you have any....some people don't use transcripts. Me- I do.).

Started by Melissa (Missy) J.

2 Apr 8, 2009
Reply by Melissa (Missy) J.

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...