All Discussions Tagged 'vampire' (8)

← Back to The Writer's Haven
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The World of Alexis Wolf

This is a story my friend and I are writing. Its about a girl named Alexis Wolf who is both vampire & werewolf. Throughout her journe…

Started by SoulessInnocence

0 Sep 23, 2011

Breathless prologue...and a taste of chapter 1

PROLOGUE   Eighteen years ago   Twilight was gathering when Judy Nyland stumbled out of the trees onto the narrow hiking trail, her right…

Started by Stephanie Preston

0 Aug 31, 2010

My new book, Breathless. I'd love your feedback.

I just published a Twilight type novel. Check it out at http://www.scottprussingpublishing.com.  Here are the prologue and first chapter. I…

Started by Stephanie Preston

0 Aug 26, 2010

"Unshed Tears" - A Edward/OC Twilight FanFic

Summary: After she became an orphan at 12, Sereen had a hard life. At 17 she was adopted by Aro & changed. 5 years later she is present…

Started by Sereen Volturi

0 Aug 11, 2010

Moon Light

It's not possible.   I've known Masen forever.I know all his secrets. Atleast, I thought I did. I'm not a believer.It's just not possible.…

Started by Tesslovesyou

1 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Tesslovesyou

Bella wants to know whose shield is better – hers or Renata’s…

Bella wants to know whose shield is better – hers or Renata’s…     I stood beside Edward and Renesmee as we faced Renata and Felix; they…

Started by Blue Volturi [TheVampireLover]

0 Jun 1, 2010

~PALE MOON~ Chapter ONE

Hey thnks for th comments :D Heres chapter ONE Plzz enjoy and comment :P         CHAPTER ONE     The moon is coming up in the night sky. Th…

Started by SoulessInnocence

6 May 20, 2010
Reply by Rosario Cullen

BLOODY KISSES by: elizabeth luna volnuri

***************CHAPTER1*************** It was a cold winter afternoon while Jalissa and four of her best friends- Nikki Reed,Naomi Cruz,Ch…

Started by Elizabeth Luna Volnuri

1 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Elizabeth Luna Volnuri

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...