I came up with my title, but I may change it.

The main characters are:

Willow: a witch (girl)

Calvin: a vampire (guy)

Jona: a vampire (guy)

Ivy: a vampire (girl)

Jule: a witch (girl)

Dusk: a werewolf (girl)

Hunter: warlock (guy)

Herring: a vampire (girl)

Piper: a werewolf (guy)

Gem: a witch (girl)

Spencer: a warlock (guy)

I'll post what they look like soon(:

Thanks for your help!

Tags: vampires, warlocks, werewolves, witches

Views: 31

Replies to This Discussion

aww, thank you so much!it's so great to hear other people tell me how much they like it(:
thanks for the suggestion, haha.no offense taken(:

Lorraine Powell said:
eclipsewatcher, this is fantastic! I really want to read more, the characters are brilliant and how you are introducing them all so we get to know them is fantastic.
The only thing that I thought when reading was in ch 3 the speech Calvin gives could be broken up a little, just a line of action in the middle of it. I hope you don't mind the suggestion, I do not mean to offend because it truly is brilliant, but I know I appreciate feedback for my writing! I can't wait for ch 5!

eclipsewatcher(: said:
CHAPTER 4

*Jona

I snarled as I walked down the hallway, slamming open my brother's door.
He was sitting in the window seat, staring at the sky."Jona." he growled, still staring outside.
I rushed at him, and he suprised me by moving to the bed just before my hand crushed his arm.I glared and paused in my rampage."You've been hunting?" I asked, curiousity tainting my rage."Don't seem so suprised, brother." Calvin mocked.I charged at him again and he dodged my hands, moving from the bed to the closet.I glared again."Why?" I demanded.Calvin growled again."Of course I expected another cage match." He was in my face before I could do anything.I ran to his desk and grabbed a pen, turning and stabbing him deep in his side as he appeared.He gasped in pain and fell to the carpeted floor.I leaned down and grabbed a handful of his hair, grinning evily."Never forget, little brother, I.Am.Stronger." I slammed his head against the floor and released his hair."Enjoy your classes." I added, heading out the door.
I caught the eye of a cute blonde girl, a witch, and I could tell by her horrified expression that she both knew Calvin and had heard the whole thing.
I waved and smiled wickedly.
thanks so much:D
i'll post again SOON(:
Shelby Paige Cullen~TEAM NESSIE~ said:
I LOVEEE THIS=D!!! ITS FANTASTIC!!!THANKS 4 POSTING SOMEMORE!!!CANT WAIT 4 THE REST!!!
DARK HOLLOW POSTERS(:

darkhallow2.gif

which one do you like better?
let me know[:

darkhollow1.jpg
CHAPTER 5

*Willow

My mouth hung open as I watched Jona flash me a smug, arrogant, evil smile.
And then, unthinkingly, I ran, really ran, to Calvin's room.He was on the floor, holding his side and twisting in anguish."Calvin!" I gasped, kneeling beside him, my hands hovered above him, unsure if I would hurt him trying to help."Can I help you up?" I spluttered, shocked.What exactly had Jona done?!
He nodded slightly, and I reached and gripped his hand, helping him wobble over to his bed, where he collapsed and gasped in pain again.I just stared, my mouth still hung open like the idiot I so often was.
"What can I do?" I demanded, worried for his life at this point.Calvin managed to croak, "Nothing.I'm....w....eak." I glared now, because his expression, atleast what I could make out from beneath the terrible pain, was showing that he was hiding something.
"What can I do?" I persisted.Unable to speak now, he just shook his head once.I gritted my teeth."Something." I knew that much.
"It's no good, it...won't...help you." Calvin gasped."Help me!" I yelled."Stop worrying about me, Calvin!What can I do to help you?!"
He shook his head and glanced at me in horror again.
And then I understood what he meant."Blood." I whispered, my lips not moving.
Calvin nodded once.
He needed to have human blood, or atleast....half human...."I'll do it." I told him, meeting his eyes."I'm not...asking...it's too dangerous...for...y-" I hushed him and pointed to my wrist.
Calvin was stubborn, even in the middle of such pain, his jaw locked.I glared, and pressed my wrist to his lips, trying to force his mouth to open.
And so it went like that for a long while.
Finally, finally he gave in and I felt a sharp pain in my wrist, two identical little knives pressing into my veins.
I gasped aloud, the pain was unbelieveable for an instant, and then I just felt...strange.
Woozy.
Thanks so much(: I'm spending the night out with friends, but I'll post tomorrow(:

Lorraine Powell said:
Still loving it! The characters are all so good!

CHAPTER 5

*Willow

My mouth hung open as I watched Jona flash me a smug, arrogant, evil smile.
And then, unthinkingly, I ran, really ran, to Calvin's room.He was on the floor, holding his side and twisting in anguish."Calvin!" I gasped, kneeling beside him, my hands hovered above him, unsure if I would hurt him trying to help."Can I help you up?" I spluttered, shocked.What exactly had Jona done?!
He nodded slightly, and I reached and gripped his hand, helping him wobble over to his bed, where he collapsed and gasped in pain again.I just stared, my mouth still hung open like the idiot I so often was.
"What can I do?" I demanded, worried for his life at this point.Calvin managed to croak, "Nothing.I'm....w....eak." I glared now, because his expression, atleast what I could make out from beneath the terrible pain, was showing that he was hiding something.
"What can I do?" I persisted.Unable to speak now, he just shook his head once.I gritted my teeth."Something." I knew that much.
"It's no good, it...won't...help you." Calvin gasped."Help me!" I yelled."Stop worrying about me, Calvin!What can I do to help you?!"
He shook his head and glanced at me in horror again.
And then I understood what he meant."Blood." I whispered, my lips not moving.
Calvin nodded once.
He needed to have human blood, or atleast....half human...."I'll do it." I told him, meeting his eyes."I'm not...asking...it's too dangerous...for...y-" I hushed him and pointed to my wrist.
Calvin was stubborn, even in the middle of such pain, his jaw locked.I glared, and pressed my wrist to his lips, trying to force his mouth to open.
And so it went like that for a long while.
Finally, finally he gave in and I felt a sharp pain in my wrist, two identical little knives pressing into my veins.
I gasped aloud, the pain was unbelieveable for an instant, and then I just felt...strange.
Woozy.
Yeah, I think I like that one more too.

Lorraine Powell said:
It's a hard choice, I think I like the second one best - just!

DARK HOLLOW POSTERS(:

darkhallow2.gif

which one do you like better?
let me know[:

darkhollow1.jpg
Hey guys, just FYI, I'm going on a vacation on Thursday, so I won't be posting for about a week, but I'll make the next chapters as soon as possible(:
CHAPTER 6

*Calvin

I unlocked my teeth from Willow's wrist, the pain stopping dead in its tracks.And then the worry set in.Worry, and, maybe more so, the shame.I shouldn't have allowed Willow to let me take her blood.It was too dangerous for her, and as I glanced at her now, I could see her starting to fade.
"Willow!" I gasped, grabbing her shoulders and holding her up as she started to fall.
She blinked, her eyes not focused on me at first, but then she was suddenly perfectly back to normal."I'm...fine?" she murmured, the confusion loading her words."It must be a witch thing...Healing quickly," I mumbled, relieved.Willow nodded, relaxing.
I smiled, so glad that she was safe, this witch-girl whom I hardly knew.And yet, now I felt like I known her forever, because what had just passed between us was as real as it was raw.Willow had saved me, and she had only just met me.She risked her life, whether she realized it or not, for me.
"Thank you." I said with fierce graditude, grabbing her hand.She smiled and looked at our hands, her eyes gleaming."I..." Willow started, then stopped.
"Yes?"
She smiled to herself, and then she was abrubtly serious.Our eyes locked, and she bit her lip, because we both knew all too well what the other was thinking.
I leaned in.
CHAPTER 7

*Willow

Calvin's lips met mine in the sudden silence.It felt like an electric shock, and then like a magnet was pulling us together.I tried to break away, and his eyes held mine when we were finally free."Sorry." he mumbled, standing.I shook my head once, feeling lightheaded, like before.
But it was so different from before.Not so unpleasant.It was more like I was floating than passing out.
I grabbed Calvin's arm."No, it was fine." I whispered.Why was I whispering?
Calvin's lips twitched, but the humor didn't meet his eyes as he sat back down.His eyes still looked...haunted.
"Did you feel that?" he asked suddenly.I nodded understanding."It was like..."
"Magnets." Calvin murmured, finishing my thought.
"Exactly."
And then we just sat there for what felt like a long, long time.
"I meant to ask you.." I started.Calvin looked up and met my gaze, a question burning in his eyes."Yes?" he asked, paitent.I didn't respond.I was staring at the bite marks on his neck again, reconsidering my question.
Not so paitent now: "Willow." he tried to hold my gaze as I looked away, blushing.
"About Jona," I mumbled, embarrassed. "What exactly happened before...?" Calvin sighed, or, more accurately, growled.
"He's a menace." Calvin snarled. "A meance who needs to be stopped."
now i feel bad:[
i stopped witting and everyone stopped commenting.
oh well, im back now....(:
CHAPTER 8

*Jona

The door slammed open behind me, and I needn't turn to know who it was.
"Smart motives, brother." I hissed, swiveling to face Calvin. "Kiss the unsuspecting witch.Hoping she'll help you defeat me, eh?" As I spoke, I rushed him, standing before him quicker than the blink of an eye.Calvin scoffed."Oh me, oh my, I have been found out." he deadpanned.I crouched to spring.
I was mid-air when Calvin grabbed my shirt sleeve and flung me into the wall, the sound like an rock slide.I've had worse pain, but I cringed nonetheless.
He stood over me now, glaring with loathing in his eyes."Watch your back, brother." he snarled.
I continued to lie there as Calvin made his way for the door.And then, right as he started to close the door, I snapped off a piece of wood from the desk and rushed Calvin yet again.
And also again, he caught me by surprise.
The stake he had brought crushed deep into my abdomen, I fell to the floor once more and stayed there as he left, real pain and shock making me unable to move.

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...