This takes place in the end of New Moon, and in the beginning of Eclipse, where we meet Clearwater family. I need comments t see if you want me to continue the story or not. Thanks!

1.Preface

Every beginning has a happy end ... but my start will ended up with sadness end ... no more luck for me ... When I found out that Harry Clearwater died, I immediately bought a plane ticket to Washington the next day I was in Forks. On funeral there were so many people including Chief Swan his kid Bella, and of course Sam's gang.After the funeral I told my mom that I go on cliff diving, she told me to take care of myself I only put what you can call smile. When I arrived, I got chaged in sports swimsuit climed to the highest cliff , where Sam and his gang used to jump from time to time. And then I heard them, I turned and looked at the guy who stood next to Seth, and watched me as if for the first time saw woman, he gazed at me like I'm something most beautiful, and it struck me to know 
what my dad told me once...I'll be someone's imprint. I was born to be what Emily 
called...wolf girl. 

Views: 7

Replies to This Discussion

luv of course u should continue it
Awwwww, thank you so much!!! I will!

Nadia *~MUFF~*Cullen said:
luv of course u should continue it
have you wrote any more this is awsome
Yes I did, I will post here soon. :D

Tiani Ready said:
have you wrote any more this is awsome
intro is sah-weet :]
you should post more :]

AryCullen659 said:

I will post soon girls. :D
yay :]

Dajana-D.C ~MUFF~ said:

AryCullen659 said:

I will post soon girls. :D
do more

Tiani Ready said:
do more

I'll try to writte more these days my PC got broken so I will try.

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...