Ok so this is a fanfic I've been writing.
It's from Renesmee's POV and it's pretty much about her love for Jaob and what lengths she goes to to be with him.
Anyway please R&R

Not Quite Normal soundtrack

MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

Preface

How do you know if you really love someone? How do you know if it’s just a crush or something more, when you had never had a crush on anyone? When the only ones you knew you loved were your family. How does one work these things out? Would you be able to leave your family to go in search of someone even if you didn’t know if you loved them or not?

Chapter One- Evaporated.

I groaned and rolled over burying my face in my pillow when I heard the quiet creak of my bedroom door being opened.
“Rise and shine sleepy head,” Alice sang as she flung open my wardrobe and started searching through all my clothes.
“Go away” I muttered grabbing another pillow and shoving it over my head.
“Those colors really don’t match,” she said to herself. “Shame though. Would be fine if this was a lighter blue. Hm. Maybe Rose might have something.” I tuned out from Alice’s extremely irritating chatter and tried to fall back asleep.
I really don’t see how she can be so bright and bubbly all the time.
Sure I was excited and all. It was my first day of school after all.
For four years Grandma-and Grandpa Cullen when he was home- had home schooled me, but then Rose had a bit of… well I suppose you could call it an accident. And this accident had very inconveniently happened in the middle of the main street of the last town we had lived in.
This is how it happened. Rose, Grandma and I had been out grocery shopping. We were in the supermarket when Rose realized she had left her purse in the car, so she went out to get it.
It didn’t help that she was already in a bad mood for some reason and then when she realized she had left her purse at home she got even more pissed. She slammed the car door shut a little too hard causing it to buckle in on itself and all the widows to shatter. There were about five people who witnessed this, -including her English teacher Mr. Craig- but in only a couple of hours almost the whole town had heard about Rosalie Hale’s supposed super human strength.
We were gone in two days.
Everyone had decided I knew enough to be able to start school now-and I had stopped growing-, so mum, dad, aunt Ali, aunt Rose, uncle Em, uncle Jazz and I had enrolled at the local high school three weeks ago when we had arrived at the small town of Fairbanks Alaska.
Today was first day of term two as well as my first day at a proper school.
Up until this morning I had been really excited and had annoyed the s*** out of everyone by declaring my excitement to all of my family over and over. Last night it took me forever to get to sleep and now I was really wishing I had gone to bed earlier to allow myself more time to fall asleep, because I really wasn’t used to getting up this early.
“Getupgetupgetup,” Alice said wrenching the pillows away from my head and flinging them to the other side of my room when I made a grab for them.
“Go away,” I muttered again, “I’m sleeping.”
“We already let you sleep in Ness and now it’s time to get up. And hurry up you only have half an hour to get ready.”
“I don’t care if I’m late,” I sighed. It felt as though my excitement had evaporated.
“Sorry Nessie.”
“Mh.”
“I didn’t want it to come down to this but I suppose I have no choice.”
“What?” I asked confused.
“This,” she flung my doona back and pounced on me, pinning my arms under me, and smothered my face with kisses.
“Ugh,” I mumbled trying to get my arms free.
She got off me and looked at me expectantly,” Come on then,” she said suddenly serious.
“Fine,” I yawned dragging myself out of my incredibly warm and comfortable queen sized bed.
“Get dressed,” she said dropping a pair of dark blue skinny leg jeans and black high heel boots that reached just bellow my knees.
“I’ll be back,” Alice said -doing an almost prefect imitation of Arnold Schwarzenegger- and ran out of my room as I reached into my top draw for clean underwear and socks.
Alice came back in as I was doing up my bra with a light blue blouse in hand. She sat it on my bed with the other things and walked back out.
I finished getting dressed then clomped unhappily down the stairs. God it was frustrating being so graceful. No matter how hard I tried I couldn’t not be graceful. Emmett even said sometimes I was more graceful than Alice, -I think he was joking- that’s hard to believe though. Alice is always prancing about everywhere like a… oh I don’t know. Like a something that’s really graceful.
“Good morning sweet hear,” mum said catching me up in her up in her stone mebrace when I reached the bottom of the stairs and kissing me lightly on the head.
“Hey honey,” dad said coming over and wrapping his long arms around both of us.
“Morning mum, dad.”
“You hungry Ness?” Rosalie called from the kitchen.
“Yeah kinda,” I pulled out of the hug and headed off toward the kitchen.
“Cereal?”
“Yes thanks.”
“How’s it going brat?” Emmett asked ruffling my hair as I walked past. “Don’t look as excited anymore.”
“I’m not,” I muttered fixing my hair.
“And why’s that?”
“It’s too early,” I yawned again.
He chuckled. ”Not really.”
“Easy for you to say,” I grumbled pulling up a seat at the kitchen table.
“Smile,” Grandma chirped. A blinding flash followed.
“Grandma pl-“
“Esme,” She corrected. “Grandma makes me feel old.”
“You are old,” Emmett laughed.
“Watch it,” she joked,” if your not careful you’ll end up living outside.”
“Esme please no photo’s,” I grinned.
“One more.” I smiled and she snapped another photo.
I was supposed to call grandma and grandpa by their first names, and my aunts and uncles wanted me to cut out the aunt and uncle part from their names. I was also working on calling mum and dad by their first names because it would sound weird to other people if I called them mum and dad at school.

“Hurry up lil sis,” Emmett grinned. He was leaning up against da… Edward’s new Volvo. This one was dark blue.
He had had to get a new one after I accidentally wrapped his old silver Volvo around a tree. It wasn’t technically my fault though it was Emmett’s. After all he was the one who practically forced me race him-even if I kinda wanted to-.
Well I was in Edwards Volvo, he was going to take his jeep but I told him I wouldn’t race if he did, so he took Rosalie’s BMW instead.
Everything was cool until Emmett decided to make it more exciting by trying to push me off the road and out of his way; he put a massive dent in the passenger side of Rosalie’s door and knocked me off the road straight into the path of an oncoming tree. I had to mangle the car further to get myself out, and if I were human I would have been killed, but as it was I didn’t have a scratch on me.
Emmett thought it was hilarious until we got home. Rose all but bit his head off when she saw the dent. She was crabbier than Edward even though his car was well and truly dead. Emmett took most of the blame, which was fine with me.
“Don’t forget your jacket,” mum said just behind me and interrupting my thoughts.
“Aw mum,” I groaned. “It’s not even cold though.”
“Renesmee please.”
“Whatever,” I snatched my jacket from her and slid into the backseat of Edward’s car.
Our story as usual was that Dr. Cullen his wife and adopted children had moved o town for a fresh start. Rosalie and Japer remained the Hale twins, mum was Isabella Masen and Alice, Emmett, Edward and I were the Cullen siblings.
It was strange. In a way my parents were my brother and sister and my grandparents were my parents.

Views: 90

Replies to This Discussion

Please Continue!! It's so good!!
lol this chapter had me laughing alot! :D thanks for posting yet another chapter!! cant wait for the next one :DDDDDD
Chapter twenty five- over

Renesmee POV

“Why are you constantly putting yourself in danger?” Jake asked harshly. “Are you trying to prove something? If you are then I need you to know that you have nothing to prove. Maybe you should just leave, go home.”
”Are you dumping me?” Hayden asked shocked.
Please yes. I crossed my fingers tightly behind my back.
”No,” Jake muttered. “I’m just saying that it’s probably not the best idea to spend so much time with werewolves. We’re a bad influence on you and I couldn’t live with myself if something happened to you all because you were copying what we were doing.”
”But you’re not a bad influence-“
“For Christ’s sake Hayden! You could have drowned! You very nearly did.”
”If I hadn’t hit my head-“
”Yes but you did hit your head! And you could have cracked your skull open!”
”Stop yelling at me,” Hayden whimpered.
”Why doesn’t he just get rid of her?” Embry whispered to no one in particular. “He can do so much better plus Hayden is so annoying.”
I swear every single person/ werewolf who lived in LaPush- which wasn’t really that many- was gathered outside the Black’s house. Everyone had decided that seeing as it was a nice day everyone should get together for a barbeque tea and Billy had volunteered to have it at his house.
”I am not yelling!” Jake yelled.
Jake had brought Hayden back to his house to sleep after her near death experience. She’d woken up about an hour ago and Jake had gone in to talk to her but he’d only just started yelling.
”Well if you don’t consider this as yelling,” Hayden said matching his volume, “then I’d hate to see you really yell.”
”I can’t put up with this anymore, Hayden,” Jake said as though he hadn’t heard her.
”Sorry about this,” Billy apologised to a large lady with long grey hair.
”Put up with what, Jacob?” Hayden demanded.
”You being like you are to everyone! You wonder why no one likes you!”
”We never used to fight until the vampire came.” She said vampire like it was a dirty word.
”Leave Renesmee out of this!” Jake said angrily.
”Why? Because you love her?” Hayden shouted.
”Yes!” Jake replied. “A hell of a lot more than I love you I might add! And that’s not just because I imprinted on her either!”
My mouth dropped open in surprise. I could feel everyone’s eyes on me but the only thing I could think about was what Jake had just said. Was what he was talking about brotherly love or love love?
There was a few seconds of silence-inside and outside- before Hayden quietly said, “Really? Is that really how you feel Jacob?” Her voice was flat, toneless.
”Yes Hay,” his voice had suddenly become kinder, “and I’m sorry. Sorry about how I feel and sorry about breaking it to you so horribly.”
”Fine!” Hayden snarled suddenly.
”Hay-“
”Don’t touch me Jacob Black! Just leave me alone!” She screamed. “It’s over between us!”
A door slammed and Hayden’s footsteps echoed through the house as she headed toward the front door.
Jared and Colin leapt out of the way just as the door flew open, narrowly missing them. Hayden stomped down the steps.
”He’s all yours,” Hayden said as she passed me. Even though she didn’t look at me or even acknowledge my presence I knew she was talking to me.
And for some reason I’d won yet I felt bad.
”Hayden,” I said quickly. “Wait.”
She spun round glaring at me. “What?” She demanded. “Want to rub it in some more? Congratulations Renesmee, you won! He’s all yours so go knock yourself out!” She gestured towards the house, towards Jacob.
”I am so sorry… I…” I stuttered. I felt so bad seeing her stand there almost in tears. What had I done? It was my fault! I ruined everything! Couldn’t I just accept the fact that the guy I loved had already found someone? No clearly not.
”Don’t bother! I knew I had no chance.”
”Of course you did Hayden. He loved you, he loves you,” I insisted.
”Sure,” she scoffed. “Really seems like it.”
”He told me more than once that he did.” God I was soft! I was trying to make Hayden feel better all because I felt bad for her.
”Did hearing him say that break your heart?” She asked softly like she actually cared about my feelings.
I looked at my bare feet not sure what to say.
”I have to say,” she continued and I looked up to find all the kindness completely gone from her face, it had been replaced by a smug look crossed with pure hatred. “I enjoyed watching him break you over and over. It made me feel good seeing the pain my being with him caused you. I enjoyed seeing that you weren’t as tough as you acted. Inside you’re just a scared, weak little girl.”
Suddenly I no longer cared about anything at all to do with Hayden Ateara. For all I cared she could go throw herself under a train. Or better yet off the cliff again but this time make sure no one is there to save her puny little butt.
”Yeah, well Hayden that just shows that my maturity level is way higher than yours no matter my age.” I wanted to say a lot more but I forced myself to turn my back and walk away from her.
Hayden began to say something in return but a sharp voice cut her off.
”Hayden! That is enough!”
”Your not my mother!” Hayden spat. “I’ll decide when it’s enough!”
”I may not be your mother but I am your aunt and when you are in my care you are my responsibility, which means I am in charge.”
”I’m old enough to look after-“
”Your still a child, not yet eighteen. Now come, I’m going to call your mother and arrange for you to be sent home. I can’t put up with you anymore.”
Seems like Jake wasn’t the only one that couldn’t put up with her.
I didn’t turn to watch Hayden leave; I lowered myself onto the bench between Rachel and Leah.
It was finally over!
”There’s no need to feel bad,” Rachel said.
”It wasn’t your fault,” Leah agreed.
”Oh I know and I don’t feel bad. I’m just glad she’s gone.”
”Here here,” Rachel and Leah chorused holding their hands up for high five’s
just so you know there is only 1 chapter and the epilogue left of Not Quite Normal :( but if you want me to continue and write a sequal tell me and also tell me any ideas or how I could improve. Thankyou everyone who has read my story you mean the world to me.

ALICE xo

P.S. if you want me to send you an email when I start the sequal (if I do end up writing one) then tell me in your comment and when I post the first chapter I shall email you and let you know that Now Quite Normal is back!!!!!!! :D lol
oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that was amazing LOL i reallllly want you to continue and make a sequal! :DD
It's so Amazing!!!!! Please Please Please make a sequal !! I'm begging you!!
Chapter twenty six- If you really love someone then you can set them free

Renesmee POV

I looked up to find Jacob hovering in the doorway watching as Ms. Ateara ushered Hayden into her car.
”I feel as though I should feel bad or sad about what just happened but I just feel glad and happy,” Jake muttered only loud enough for the more sensitive ears to hear –mine and all the werewolves.
What now? I thought.
Jake wandered over and stopped in front of me holding his hand out to me. “Do you wanna go for a walk?” He asked as if in answer to my silent question.
”Yes,” I managed to choke out. Was this it? Was I finally going to get my prince charming?
He hauled me to my feet and led me down to the beach- still holding my hand. We were both silent the whole way to the beach and when we got there I couldn’t help thinking about the last time I’d been at the beach with just Jake.
It hadn’t gone well.
He sat down on the rocks and dragged me down next to him.
”I’m sorry,” he said after awhile. “I treated you horribly. I don’t even know how I did it. Treated you like that I mean. Ever since that day at the beach I’ve hated myself. Every time I saw your pain it hurt me because I knew I was the reason for your pain.
”I never thought I’d see you again when your family packed up and left. I went to visit you but all I found was an empty house and when I tried to call you the operator told me your number didn’t exist. I thought I’d made a mistake so I tried again, and again, and again, and again. I must have tried at least twenty times by the time I decided to try calling the rest of your family, but I got the same result from each and every one of them. I sat outside your house for two whole days waiting. I don’t know what for; I knew you were gone and weren’t coming back.
”After a while Sam and some of his pack came and convinced me to come home. I tried for so long to act like everything was okay, tried to go about life like normal. Everyone pitied me –especially my brothers who have imprinted. No one could imagine what it would like to lose their imprint- but I didn’t want their pity, it drove me crazy and eventually I couldn’t stand it any longer so I set out to try to find you. I wandered hopelessly for weeks changing back to my human form whenever anyone else phased so that no one would know where I was and couldn’t come looking for me.
”Eventually –after a few months- I realised I was being stupid and that if you wanted to then you would come find me. I headed home and when I got there I met Hayden. She helped me think about something other than you for a while although your face was always there in the back of my head.
”I always had fun with Hayden and when she asked me out I didn’t think twice about my answer. I cared about her a lot but I couldn’t help but feel like I was betraying you somehow.
”The day you came back Hayden told me she loved me. I felt bad because I couldn’t say it back and mean it. I loved her but it didn’t feel strong enough to say aloud. I didn’t know what to say in answer to that so I kissed her but that made me feel worse because every time I kissed Hayden I would think about you and about that kiss we shared so long ago.
”When I walked in the door and saw you standing there I was so happy that I wanted to kiss you but I didn’t because I didn’t think you liked me that way and having you here- even if I couldn’t be with you- was better than not having you at all so I pushed my feelings aside and told myself I could only be a brother to you. I told myself that if I gave into my feelings and you somehow loved me back it would wreck your life. I knew it was because of your family that you’d moved without telling me. They were trying to protect you and I understand that; vampires and werewolves were never meant to exist as one.
”And that’s why I freaked when you kissed me. I didn’t want to say the things I said but I was trying to protect you like your family had. I had to repel you, to make you believe that I didn’t want or love you so that you wouldn’t pursue me. ‘We can’t be together,’ I told myself over and over, ‘this is the right thing to do.’
”When you were in the coma slash sleep- whatever it was- I sat by your side and as I watched you toss and turn I was thinking about what I should do. I was still pretty hell bent on the idea of driving you away- I thought it was for the best- but when you first said, ‘I love you Jake’ I straight away made up my mind on what to do. I decided that when you woke up- if you ever did- I would let you decide; if you wanted me as a brother then I would be the best brother anoyne ever had, if you wanted me as a lover I would be there for you forever and if you didn’t want me at all then I would let you go without a fight and stay out of your life forever.
”You finally woke up and I was about to tell you I loved you and that I was going to let you choose but I made the mistake of letting you speak first how was I supposed to know that you were going to tell me that you would accept me as a brother and nothing more? Even though it hurt me that you had given up on me so easily I didn’t pursue the topic because it was what you wanted. If you really love someone then you can set them free.”
Through his whole story he’d been staring out to sea but now he turned and looked down at me.
”I love you Renesmee Carlie Cullen. I have never loved another as I love you but if you do not want me I understand. I will set you free.”
”Don’t you dare,” I whispered getting up on my knees so our faces were at the same height. “Don’t you dare set me free! I want to be with you forever.” And with that I leaned forward and pressed my lips gently to his.
”I love you Jacob Black,” I breathed as his arms wrapped around my neck and he kissed me back passionately. “You will always be the only one for me.”
remember theres only the epilogue left so tell me if you want a sequal tell me any ideas of things to include or improve on and if you want me to send you an email when i start the second if i do one then ask me to send you one.

thanks so so so much you guys have been great! I couldn't have gotten better readers. your comments make me smile when I don't want to smile. :) thankyou

ALICE xo

♥♥♥
i love it!! please please make a second part! :P
and please send an email out if you do make a second part!!! :D
THANK YOU!
That was amazing!.. plz send me a msg. when or if you start the sequal
Please Send Me A Message I Love This Story !!
Plz send me a message! <3 I Love It!!

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...