Ok so this is a fanfic I've been writing.
It's from Renesmee's POV and it's pretty much about her love for Jaob and what lengths she goes to to be with him.
Anyway please R&R

Not Quite Normal soundtrack

MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

Preface

How do you know if you really love someone? How do you know if it’s just a crush or something more, when you had never had a crush on anyone? When the only ones you knew you loved were your family. How does one work these things out? Would you be able to leave your family to go in search of someone even if you didn’t know if you loved them or not?

Chapter One- Evaporated.

I groaned and rolled over burying my face in my pillow when I heard the quiet creak of my bedroom door being opened.
“Rise and shine sleepy head,” Alice sang as she flung open my wardrobe and started searching through all my clothes.
“Go away” I muttered grabbing another pillow and shoving it over my head.
“Those colors really don’t match,” she said to herself. “Shame though. Would be fine if this was a lighter blue. Hm. Maybe Rose might have something.” I tuned out from Alice’s extremely irritating chatter and tried to fall back asleep.
I really don’t see how she can be so bright and bubbly all the time.
Sure I was excited and all. It was my first day of school after all.
For four years Grandma-and Grandpa Cullen when he was home- had home schooled me, but then Rose had a bit of… well I suppose you could call it an accident. And this accident had very inconveniently happened in the middle of the main street of the last town we had lived in.
This is how it happened. Rose, Grandma and I had been out grocery shopping. We were in the supermarket when Rose realized she had left her purse in the car, so she went out to get it.
It didn’t help that she was already in a bad mood for some reason and then when she realized she had left her purse at home she got even more pissed. She slammed the car door shut a little too hard causing it to buckle in on itself and all the widows to shatter. There were about five people who witnessed this, -including her English teacher Mr. Craig- but in only a couple of hours almost the whole town had heard about Rosalie Hale’s supposed super human strength.
We were gone in two days.
Everyone had decided I knew enough to be able to start school now-and I had stopped growing-, so mum, dad, aunt Ali, aunt Rose, uncle Em, uncle Jazz and I had enrolled at the local high school three weeks ago when we had arrived at the small town of Fairbanks Alaska.
Today was first day of term two as well as my first day at a proper school.
Up until this morning I had been really excited and had annoyed the s*** out of everyone by declaring my excitement to all of my family over and over. Last night it took me forever to get to sleep and now I was really wishing I had gone to bed earlier to allow myself more time to fall asleep, because I really wasn’t used to getting up this early.
“Getupgetupgetup,” Alice said wrenching the pillows away from my head and flinging them to the other side of my room when I made a grab for them.
“Go away,” I muttered again, “I’m sleeping.”
“We already let you sleep in Ness and now it’s time to get up. And hurry up you only have half an hour to get ready.”
“I don’t care if I’m late,” I sighed. It felt as though my excitement had evaporated.
“Sorry Nessie.”
“Mh.”
“I didn’t want it to come down to this but I suppose I have no choice.”
“What?” I asked confused.
“This,” she flung my doona back and pounced on me, pinning my arms under me, and smothered my face with kisses.
“Ugh,” I mumbled trying to get my arms free.
She got off me and looked at me expectantly,” Come on then,” she said suddenly serious.
“Fine,” I yawned dragging myself out of my incredibly warm and comfortable queen sized bed.
“Get dressed,” she said dropping a pair of dark blue skinny leg jeans and black high heel boots that reached just bellow my knees.
“I’ll be back,” Alice said -doing an almost prefect imitation of Arnold Schwarzenegger- and ran out of my room as I reached into my top draw for clean underwear and socks.
Alice came back in as I was doing up my bra with a light blue blouse in hand. She sat it on my bed with the other things and walked back out.
I finished getting dressed then clomped unhappily down the stairs. God it was frustrating being so graceful. No matter how hard I tried I couldn’t not be graceful. Emmett even said sometimes I was more graceful than Alice, -I think he was joking- that’s hard to believe though. Alice is always prancing about everywhere like a… oh I don’t know. Like a something that’s really graceful.
“Good morning sweet hear,” mum said catching me up in her up in her stone mebrace when I reached the bottom of the stairs and kissing me lightly on the head.
“Hey honey,” dad said coming over and wrapping his long arms around both of us.
“Morning mum, dad.”
“You hungry Ness?” Rosalie called from the kitchen.
“Yeah kinda,” I pulled out of the hug and headed off toward the kitchen.
“Cereal?”
“Yes thanks.”
“How’s it going brat?” Emmett asked ruffling my hair as I walked past. “Don’t look as excited anymore.”
“I’m not,” I muttered fixing my hair.
“And why’s that?”
“It’s too early,” I yawned again.
He chuckled. ”Not really.”
“Easy for you to say,” I grumbled pulling up a seat at the kitchen table.
“Smile,” Grandma chirped. A blinding flash followed.
“Grandma pl-“
“Esme,” She corrected. “Grandma makes me feel old.”
“You are old,” Emmett laughed.
“Watch it,” she joked,” if your not careful you’ll end up living outside.”
“Esme please no photo’s,” I grinned.
“One more.” I smiled and she snapped another photo.
I was supposed to call grandma and grandpa by their first names, and my aunts and uncles wanted me to cut out the aunt and uncle part from their names. I was also working on calling mum and dad by their first names because it would sound weird to other people if I called them mum and dad at school.

“Hurry up lil sis,” Emmett grinned. He was leaning up against da… Edward’s new Volvo. This one was dark blue.
He had had to get a new one after I accidentally wrapped his old silver Volvo around a tree. It wasn’t technically my fault though it was Emmett’s. After all he was the one who practically forced me race him-even if I kinda wanted to-.
Well I was in Edwards Volvo, he was going to take his jeep but I told him I wouldn’t race if he did, so he took Rosalie’s BMW instead.
Everything was cool until Emmett decided to make it more exciting by trying to push me off the road and out of his way; he put a massive dent in the passenger side of Rosalie’s door and knocked me off the road straight into the path of an oncoming tree. I had to mangle the car further to get myself out, and if I were human I would have been killed, but as it was I didn’t have a scratch on me.
Emmett thought it was hilarious until we got home. Rose all but bit his head off when she saw the dent. She was crabbier than Edward even though his car was well and truly dead. Emmett took most of the blame, which was fine with me.
“Don’t forget your jacket,” mum said just behind me and interrupting my thoughts.
“Aw mum,” I groaned. “It’s not even cold though.”
“Renesmee please.”
“Whatever,” I snatched my jacket from her and slid into the backseat of Edward’s car.
Our story as usual was that Dr. Cullen his wife and adopted children had moved o town for a fresh start. Rosalie and Japer remained the Hale twins, mum was Isabella Masen and Alice, Emmett, Edward and I were the Cullen siblings.
It was strange. In a way my parents were my brother and sister and my grandparents were my parents.

Views: 89

Replies to This Discussion

Epilogue- reunion

“Ladies and gentlemen we have now landed in Fairbanks Alaska, thankyou for flying with American Airlines have a nice stay,” a male voice said.
“Home sweet home,” I whispered.
“They’re probably not going to be happy I’m here,” Jacob said.
“They’ll be happy to see you,” I assured him squeezing his hand comfortingly. “Especially mum,” I added.
“Well even if they’re not happy to see me they’re going to have to get over it because I’m going to be around a lot more.”
“You should just move in with us,” I suggested.
“I have to stay with the pack’s on the res but I promise I’ll visit as often as I can.”
“Okay,” I sighed. “I suppose often is better than nothing.”
“I would love to stay with you honey but I can’t abandon my pack.”
“I understand,” I said as everyone started standing up from their seats.
“Well here we go,” Jake said as he led me by the and down the aisle.
“Here we go,” I agreed. “I am so dead,” I muttered as we reached the door.
“They’ll just be glad to have you home.”
“I don’t regret my decision to run away,” I said matter of factly as I searched the people gathered in the waiting area for familiar faces. I didn’t see any. “I feel bad for running off but I don’t regret it because it was worth it.”
It was our turn to go down the stairs.
“I’m glad you did,” Jake said.
We followed all the other passengers across the tarmac, hand in hand.
Jacob was everything I’d hoped for and more. My heart felt like it was going to burst every time I looked at my new boyfriend, my face had even begun to hurt earlier from smiling so much, although I wasn’t smiling so much at the moment because I was nervous; mom and dad would probably ground me until forever.
We walked through the large glass double doors into the airport and I saw them almost straight away. My whole family- including the Denali’s: Tanya, Kate, Garrett, Eleazar and Carmen- were standing about two hundred metres away in the middle of a massive throng of people.
I dropped Jacob’s hand and pushed my way through the crowd.
“Hey!” Someone shouted as I shoved them out of the way.
I was about ten metres away when mom turned and saw me. She gasped and closed the small gap between us in a few long, quick strides, sweeping me up into her arms.
I wrapped my arms around her as my tears flooded down my cheek. I hadn’t realised how much I’d missed her until now.
“Oh Renesmee, Nessie, Nessie, Nessie,” she sobbed into my hair, crushing me to her chest.
”I missed you,” I whispered.
”I missed you too baby girl, I missed you too.” Suddenly her voice hardened and she placed me back on my feet glaring down at me. “Don’t you ever do that to me again!”
”I have no need to,” I smiled, “I’m here to stay. I have what I set out for and nothing is going to take that away from me. Plus,” I added as an afterthought, “something tells me he isn’t going far.” I turned my head and grinned as Jacob broke through the crowd.
”You couldn’t get rid of me if you tried,” he agreed.
”I can see that,” mom chuckled. “Looks like Jacob Black is back in our lives.”
”Forever,” Jacob and I both said.
Ok so there ya go last chapter of not quite normal!! all done! kinda sad :( hope ya liked it and thank you all so so so so so so much for reading my story. glad everyone seemed to like it so much :) anyway i might not be able to start the second (i am going to write 1 cos so many people wanted me 2) for a fair while cos its nearly christmas holidays and im going to be away a lot. and then next year its my last year of high school so i will have heaps more homework and im going to have to start taking it more seriously if i want to graduate :)
anyways i gotta go now cyas xo
p.s. would love 2 keep intouch with some (or all) of you :) maybe we could chat get 2 no each other better lol anyway just thought that would be cool so if ya feel like it drop by and leave me a comment :D okk byee tty soon maybe xo
I realllllly liked the story!!!!
brilliant story,
through and through.
so sad its over.

cant you ccontinue this one? :)
lol
xxxxx
No I can't believe it's over please write more!!! <3 x

okay so i know this was done ALONG time ago lolz but did you ever to a sequel?

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...