tell me what you think and please be honest
preface:
what would you do if you loved the same person as your brother? what would you do if she completed you both? what if you could not hide anything from them? if you could choose, would you choose your life or your family?

chapter one- the past
sitting in the middle of the clearing, where the stand off between the voltri and the cullens took place. i sit here thinking about the past few year. so much has happened. well we scared the voltri away and saved the cullens. after that things slowed down and i hang with jake at the cullens place. renesemee is still growing but not to much now. jake, edward and bella are so happy she is going to be fine. now jake knows that she will be fully grow in six years. he does not even want to think of her that way because he is right now being a brother to her. they will be together though. funny thing is that if jake did see her that way edward would most likly rip his head off. edward and i are close he is like family to me. the rest of the cullens are too. his family helps me to be able to get through the rough times. its a hard when my dad passed away because i was heartbroken and then i turned into a werewolf.
"shapeshifter" edward said to me. man he just scared the crude out of me.
"sorry i did not mean to sneak up on you" he said.
"its ok man" i said "so why are you here?"
"just checking on you i was hunting and heard you thinking about your dad" he whispered.
"oh well just thinking about all ive been through since my dad passed" i whispered to him.
"do you want to talk about it?"he asked.
"i think i do because i can never talk to anyone about it," as i was talking he walked closer and sat down in front of me.

chapter 2- he has missed so much
edward sat there waiting pateintly.
"well i just hate that he died i miss him so much" i cried out. he put a reasuring hand on my shoulder.
"im sorry i know what you are going through" he said but how could he.
"HOW! HOW COULD YOU KNOW? HUH DID YOU HAVE TO WATCH YOUR DAD DIE?" i screamed at him. he sat there unmoved by my out burst.
"yes i did my dad have the spanish influenza before me," he whispered. i was in too much shock to say anything so i just thought man i'm so sorry i didn't know please forgive me. he just nodded.
i gained my voice again and said "i just can't talk to anyone because its still really hard for leah and the pack will call me a wuss if if i think about how much i miss him. so i just dont talk about him and try not to think about him"
"i know its ok just know you can always talk to me" he said. that little statement gave me hope that everything will be ok because i do not have to keep everything bottled up.
then all of a sudden we hear this loud growl. edward looks around
"what is that"he said to me. i smiled and laughed because the growl was my stomach.
"im hungry thats all" i spoke still laughing.
"esme is making food at the house if you want any." he said
"heck ya i love her cooking" i said "i'll race you back" he laughed and after i turned wolf we took off for home. he beat me of course because he has vampire speed. when we got to the front lawn we heard something going on inside. then we heard a scream.

Chapter 3- back to school
we glanced at each other then took off toward the house. when we got into the house we saw nessie pouting. bella walked over to us.
"jake wanted to put her down for a nap" bella stated and smiled at us. edward and i nodded.
"please, please nessie will you go take a nap?" jake pleaded with her.
" no, i dont wanna" she said shaking her head "why should i? mommy and daddy never do."
"nessie, if you don’t take a nap then jake will have to leave" edward threatened
"so i don’t care" she said, but you could she the hurt on her face and on jake's.
"that means no more werewolves" he said
" no, i love my wolf people, especially my jakey ill take a nap daddy" she said then ran up stairs.
edward kissed bella and grabbed her hand as they went together to tuck nessie in. jake sighed then followed. how i wish i had what edward and bella had or what jake and nessie will have. i heard a growl from upstairs. sorry.
"hungry" esme called from the kitchen.
"very, thanks"i said to her. i walked into the kitchen and it smelled amazing.
"where is everyone?" i asked.
"rose and em are on another honeymoon, alice and jazz are shopping, and carlisle is at the hospital" esme said while Edward, jake, and bella walked in.
"interesting, i feel bad for jasper though. why would he want to go shopping?" as i was talking esme brought me food, "thanks" I said
i started to stuff my face with the hot eggs, bacon, and waffles. "these are my favorite thanks"
edward is the one who answered my question "well, first of all, he will follow her anywhere and second, alice is giving him a make over" edward continued "he is not really enjoying himself but he will do anything for her."
"why does he need a make over?" i asked
"alice will not, cannot, go a month without one" he replied.
"oh, i feel bad for you guys" i said laughing
"Guess what seth" jake asked
"what?" i asked
"we are going back to school!" he said
"NO! why? i dont want to" i whinned
"well if i have too then you do to" he said
"why do you have to? " i continued to whine
"because if he is going to be with my daughter, then he is going to and if you are going to hang out here, then you do too, because we cant give renesmee the wrong impression" bella pointed out
"ok, i understand, when do we start?" i asked
"you will start next week and you and jake will be juniors" edward said. i hate this why do i have to go to school. hopefully i will not get mad or maybe, i could then turn wolf and i would get out of going to school. great idea!
all of a sudden i felt a smack on the back of my head. Oh, crude, Edward can hear everything i am thinking. fine i wont turn but i wont pretend to like it either.
"well, you will be going whether you like it or not." edward said to me. Everyone was looking at us like we were crazy.
"dont worry about it" edward said to everyone "oh! alice and jasper are home"

Chapter 4- surprises
Alice and jasper walk in holding hands. Then, a wave of calm hit me. I looked around the room
and saw jasper smiling at me.
“Why?” I asked him.
“Well, we walked in and you got really sad so I thought I would help,” he said to me.
“Thanks. I think,” I said to him.
“Welcome, I am here to help,” he said. Why is he being nice to me? I thought to Edward.
He shrugged his shoulders. Whatever, I guess it’s cool. He smiled at that thought.
“So did you have fun?” Bella directed towards Alice and Jasper.
“Tons!” Alice squealed.
“yup,” Jasper added not quite as excited
“Oh! Seth. Jacob. I got you guys something,” she said.
“Really? what?” I was scared as I replied
“I got you guys new clothes for school,” she squealed again.
Uh oh! I thought to Edward. What am I in for?
He started dying laughing. Everyone stopped to stare at him. Every person, but Edward and me,
had a confused look on their face. Edward composed himself and said, “You will have to ask
her.”
“Do you guys want to see your stuff?” Alice asked. Any one could hear the excitement in her
voice. She looked at Jake. “Whatever,” he said.
“I guess, but how did you know we were going to school?” I questioned.
“I saw you going to school,” she replied. “Like, in a vision, I don’t know how, but I did.
So, are you guys ready to see your stuff?”
“Ok,” we replied harmoniously, but no where near excited.
Alice started jumping around the room. This is gonna be bad.

Chapter 5 – Clothes
She ran to Jake and me and grabbed both of us by the arm. She then ran up the stairs dragging us with her to her room. And there was no need resisting. She also held ten bags in her hand. She set two bags off to the side, I wonder who those are for, and emptied the other eight on the bed.
“Are all those for us?” I asked really scared for the answer.
“Yes, aren’t you happy?” she asked with this puppy dog sad face.
“Yes, we are Alice.” Jake replied convincingly.
“Me too, Alice, sorry, I’m just not used to it.” I said. She smiled.
“Well, you better get use to it!” she said and laughed.
We joined in then, she started showing us the clothes. We did a fashion show for the entire family. She got me Polo Ralph Lauren Slim Fit Bleecker Wash and Boot Cut Essex Wash Jeans and for Jake she got the Polo Ralph Lauren Classic-Fit Bleeker Wash jeans and Classic-Fit Twill Jeans. For the tops, she was pretty limited; she got us Polo Ralph Lauren Classic Fit Mesh, in every color you can think of.
“Thanks so much, Alice these are amazing and you are incredibly awesome and sweet,” I said giving her a hug
“So what did you get Jasper?” I questioned
“Well, I got him some Polo Ralph Lauren cashmere cable crewnecks in those warm tones he likes and Merrick Linen silk pants. Also some Poplin trail cargo pants in navy and khaki. I also bought him Chuck Taylor All-Star high tops in gray and low tops in black,” She replied.
It was about seven o’clock and Esme had already made dinner.
The phone rang and Edward answered, and then handed the phone to Jake.
“Yea. Ok, will do. Call me with an update,” Jake answered to whoever was on the receiving end.
“What’s that all about?” I asked Jake.
“Nothing,” he said but he had a guilty look on his face.
“Ok then,” I said. About three hours later, Edward asked if I could stay over that night because he and Jake had to leave.
“Ok, whatever man,” I replied. After he and Edward had left, I went upstairs to put Nessie to bed. What is going on here? Why is everyone walking on eggshells? Also, why are Jake and Edward leaving?

Chapter 6 – The Dream
American Idol was on and the next thing I know, I was on 1st Beach. Whoa. How did I get here? I started walking down the beach and saw a bunch of couples everywhere I turned. I ran away, but no matter where I went I saw more couples. I started to run faster and faster. All of a sudden a girl appears in front of me. Then, I woke up.
Whoa. What was that? I thought to myself. I got up to go check on Nessie, but she was still sleeping soundly. I walked back down the stairs. Where is everyone? I thought out loud. Whatever, I thought and headed back to my bed, the couch.
As soon as my head hit the pillow, I was back at 1st Beach. This time I did not see couples; I saw people holding puzzle pieces that came in pairs. In my hand, I saw a puzzle piece without a pair. On my piece it said Soul. What is that suppose to mean? I started to walk down the beach. Everyone had matching pieces. Finally, I saw a girl who did not have a pair. She was gorgeous. I ran to her. When I got there, I looked at her piece and it said Mate. The weird thing was her piece had room for two puzzle pieces. What could that mean? Standing there, we put the pieces together, and they fit. Well, what ever the two spot mean, I don’t care. I have found her, my Soul Mate.
Then, I woke up suddenly. “Wow. That was a crazy dream,” I said and drifted back to sleep.

Chapter 7 – What the Heck?
I woke up to silence and the smell of food. I got up and walked to the kitchen.
I found everyone, including Rose and Emmett, sitting at the kitchen table waiting for something or someone. I felt a wave of calm wash over me, and then I realized that everyone was staring at me.
“Um, so what’s up?” I asked nervously.
“Well, something happened last night. That’s why we had to leave,” Edward said to me.
“Ok. So what happened?” I asked.
“You know your friend, Patrick?” he asked me.
“Yea, no, no, no. No, it happened didn’t it? No! Why?” I asked them.
“Well, he turned because soon there will be three vampires coming through town.” Edward replied explaining everything in one statement.
“So, are they like you?” I questioned.
“One of them is a vegetarian, but the other two are not,” he said.
“Ok. So how’s Patrick?” I asked.
“He is ok just freaked out like we all were,” Jake said while mock punching me.
“That’s good I guess. Man, I hate that this had to happen to another guy especially my best friend,” I said. Gosh this is horrible. I can’t believe this. Poor Patrick.
“He will be ok; Alice has seen it,” Edward replied to my thoughts.
“Ok, so Carlisle, have you figured out how Alice can see us now?” I questioned.
“It seems that since she is around you more, her visions are adapting to your kind,” Carlisle replied.
“Oh. Well that’s really cool,” I said. “So, how is our first day going to be?” might as well try to brace myself.
“Well,” she said as her eyes glazed over. Edward started laughing and her eyes went back to normal. She joined in laughing with Edward. “I could tell you, but it will be more fun to let you find out on your own.”
“That’s unfair Alice,” I whined.
“Yea, but I don’t care ha-ha” she said still laughing.
“Ok, so back to the matter at hand,” Edward interrupted our little battle.
“So, they are going to be here in a week.”

Chapter 8 - School
It’s been a week since Patrick first turned, and this week the new vampires are supposed to come to town. Alice has gotten my clothes and Jake’s together, since we are starting school today. So, I'm getting ready, and I realize that Bella is missing. Edward said that she had family business to attend to. But aren’t we here family also. He said he was going to take us to school to get signed up.
“COME ON SETH! YOU DON’T WANT TO BE LATE TO YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL! DO YOU?!” Edward yelled. Oh yes I do! I replied in my head.
“GET YOUR FURRY BUTT DOWN HERE NOW! SETH! WE ARE WAITING ON YOU!” he yelled.
“FINE!” I yelled back. “COMING!” man he is impatient for someone who will live forever.
I walked down the stairs grumbling. So, I get in the back of Edwards Volvo because Jake already has the front seat. YOU SUCK! No pun intended. WHY DO I HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL? WHY ARE YOU BEING IMPATIENT? He just sat there glaring at me for the entire ride. Finally, he spoke up.
“Seth, just trust me, it will be ok and please stop screaming at me, you are making my head hurt,” he told me.
“Fine,” I grumbled. When we got to the school, Edward took us to the front office to get our schedules. As we were heading out of the office, I saw Bella’s Ferrari.
“What is she doing here?” I asked Edward.
“She is signing her cousin up for school,” he said.
“Oh, is that what the family business was?” I questioned.
“Yes, her cousin flew in yesterday,” he told me.
“Cool, I guess, so why is she here?” I asked.
“Gosh, you ask a lot of questions. Her parents passed away and the only relative left is Charlie. He asked Bella to bring her because he had to get to work early,” He replied.
“That’s really sad,” I said.
As we were talking Bella and her cousin walked up to us. Wow! She was gorgeous. She had light brown hair with auburn highlights, which looked great with her pale complexion. She also had the most mesmerizing deep, dark blue eyes. They so were beautiful I could not take my eyes off her. All of a sudden everything was gone but her. I could not remember anything - my friends, family, the pack, I could not even remember my own name. All I knew was that she was it. She was my soul mate, my imprint.
“Seth. Seth? Seth!” Bella worried, “Edward is he ok?”
“Shhh. its ok, it is happening,” he replied.
Wait! Did everyone else know? I questioned him in my head. All he did was nod and I had to hold back a growl. We will talk about this later. I told him with my thoughts.
“Well, Seth this is Samantha,” Bella introduced her cousin.
“Hi Samantha. I’m Seth.” I said to her. Could she hear the way I caressed her name as I spoke.
“Hey Seth,” she said and giggled.
“I’m going to get your schedule Samantha,” Bella said.
“Ok, what ever,” she replied not taking her eyes from mine. Bella sighed and walked away with Edward toward the office.
“Samantha this is Jake,” I said to her and my eyes still never moved from hers.
“Hey,” she said and that was all.
“So what is your first class Jake?” I asked for the first time taking my eyes from hers.
“It is gym,” he said with this huge goofy grin on his face.
“Cool, my first class in biology,” I told him. Bella and Edward walked back holding hands. I saw Samantha’s schedule in Bella’s hand. I took it before she handed it to Samantha. I saw that her first class was biology too.
“Your first class is biology too,” I told her while handing her schedule back to her. As I was handing it back to her, our hands touched. The spot it touched tingled with unusual electricity.
“Thank you,” she said when she got her schedule.
“Welcome, do you want to head to class? We don’t want to be late on our first day,” I said and she nodded. Thanks for the line. I thought to Edward and he laughed as he and Bella headed to their cars.
We walk away leaving Jake just staring there with his mouth open.

Views: 112

Replies to This Discussion

awe thanks i really like you too!!!! hehehe hope you enjoy the update and btw your story is freaking amazing!!!!
yay update time i hope you enjoy and dont hate me!!!
love ya'll for staying with me even thoug hit takes a while to update!!!!

Chapter 16 part 3- TRUTH

As the door fell shut I turned to Samie.
“You need to go. Now!” I told her handing her the keys. “Go down to my car, I will be there in a minute to take you home.”
“What was that noise?” Samie questioned.
“Go now, I’ll tell you later. Ok?” I said.
“Sure?!” she replied unsteadily and headed downstairs. I turned back to talk to Embry and try to calm him down.
“Embry, please calm down I want to talk this out,” I said through the door. No reply. I opened the door slowly and he was no where to be seen.
“Crap!” I said smacking myself in the head. I ran downstairs to my car. Samie was sitting in my car dancing. I walked over to my car and got in.
“Hey sweetie,” I said in an out of breath voice.
“Hey Sethy, I got bored so I started messing with the radio.” She said giggling.
“Oh it’s fine,” I replied.
“Cool, so what was that in your room?” she asked.
“Oh, a bird just flew in and knocked over my lamp.” I replied.
“Oh, wow, that’s scary!!!” She replied.
“Yea, I’m sorry but it’s gone now,” I said as we drove away from the Cullen’s house.

“I love you baby and I will see you tomorrow,” I said as I parked in front of her house.
“Ok, I love you too,” she said while getting out of the car, “Oh, do you want to stay here because of your broken window in your room?”
“Well, I would but what about Charlie?” I asked.
“Oh, once I explain what happened he will be fine with it,” she replied.
“Ok, cool you go ask him because I need to go talk to Sam really quick then I will be back. Ok?” I said.
“Sure, I’ll see you when you get back,” she said then she shut the door and walked to the door. Once she was safely inside I left to go talk to Sam.

I reached Sam’s place and got out. I really hope he is home. I reached the door and knocked.
“Come in,” Sam yelled and I walked it.
“Hey Sam,” I said. “I need to talk to you about Embry.”
“Sure what’s up?” he replied.
“Today when I told Samie about Embry and I imprinting on her, she decided she wanted to be with me. She started kissing me then Emmett broke thru my window and we found out that it was time for her to go home so I told her I would take her home. We left my room then I heard a sound come from my room. I told Samie to stay there while I checked it out and what do I find in the room?” I asked. “Embry, he had come in through the window. He kept saying stuff about not being able to stop thinking about her and that he needs her. Then I told him about her choosing me and he flipped. I ran from the room and told Samie to go down to the car. When I went to go talk to him he was gone. Samie was in the car so I ran down stairs to make sure she was ok, since he most likely left in wolf form.”
“Oh, wow,” Sam replied.
“Yea, so what am I supposed to do, he might hurt her. I wouldn’t have minded if she had chose him,” I said, “but I could not stand by and watch her get hurt if he freaks out and phases.”
“True, but I don’t know,” he said, “if you want I can keep an eye on him?”
“Oh, man would you?”
“Yea, I mean I know you would do the same for me if I was the one in the situation,” he replied.
“Thanks so much,” I said. “I owe you. Well, I got to go Samie told me I could stay the night since my window is broken.”
“Ok, well I’ll let you know if I find anything out,” he said.
“Coolness, thanks see you later,” I said and turned to leave. I got in my car and drove back to Samie’s house.

When I got there Samie was sitting out front crying. I slammed on the break threw the car into park and ran to Samie.
“What’s wrong?” I asked while looking around checking to see if there was any immediate danger and if there was anything physically wrong with her. There was nothing around but she had scrapes on her arm.
“While you where gone Embry came over and tried to talk to me. He told me he loved me and that I needed to be with him. I, of course, told him that I was in love with you.” She said sniffling. “He started shaking uncontrollably, which then I realized he was about to phase. I had to do something because Charlie was in the kitchen. Since you said you guys phased into wolves I decided that the best thing to fight a wolf would be a wolf. So, I phased into a wolf right after he did and then we started fighting but then Charlie walked in. As he walked into the room Embry tried to dodge one of my attacks.” She continued and then broke down into tears. I walked over to her and put my arm gently around her shoulder.
“I’m so sorry I wasn’t here, so where are Embry and Charlie?” I asked. She was now full out shaking with tears. “It’s ok baby just tell me when you’re ready. Do you want me to take you inside?” She nodded and I picked up her up. When we got inside I sat down on the couch and had Samie on my lap with her head on my shoulder.
“Shhhh, it will be ok,” I said while rocking her back and forth. After about five minutes she was just barley crying now. “I love you,” I whispered in her ear.
“I… love.. you… too…” she sniffled. After about 30 minutes of us sitting there she fell asleep. Then all of a sudden I thought where is Charlie?
ok im almost done im trying to finish last nite the power went out at my house so i was writing by flashlight lite it was a good way to write though with no distractions!!! but i will post as soon as i finish!!!
love yall thanks for reading!!!
lol i will ahhh you will love it i hope or hate me one of the two maybe both!!! ekkk almost done!!!!
i wont i just hit my stride and cant stop...
oh cant wait for more of your story!!!
i know i will love it because you are an amazing writer!!!!
u get better all the time dani<333
awe yall make me blush!!! thanks
jordan- i cnat wait to read it!!!!
btw jordan loved it as always!!!

ok so i hope you enjoy!!! i really liked writing this chapter i kinda hit my stride and could not stop so i hope you like it!!!

Chapter 16 part 4- TRUTH

I could not stop thinking about what Samie had said. Where were Charlie and Embry? Finally after a couple of hours of Samie sleeping I decided that it would be best for me to call Sam and ask him if he had heard anything from Embry. I very carefully slid Samie off my lap so I could call him. I called the house and no one answered. So, I decided to call on his cell.

“Hey Sam,” I whispered, “Have you heard from Embry?”
“Yea… I have…” he replied unsteadily.
“What are you not telling me?” I questioned trying to keep my voice down. No reply. “Sam?!”
“It’s that Charlie was injured during the fight,” he said.
“Oh, crap is he ok?” I asked calming down slightly.
“He is in the I.C.U. right now.” He replied. “He has broken arm and some internal bleeding. Dr. Cullen is here helping. How is Samie?”
“She is not doing well; she just stopped crying a few hours ago.” I said. “She never told me what fully happened. I told her to tell me when she could and that everything would be ok. Sam, how could this happen? If Embry really loved her, how could he have done this?”
“I don’t know, man. I’m sorry.” He said, “Embry is here as well he knew he could not face you and he had to get Charlie to the hospital. Samie would not come because she is like us and heals fast. He said she was very stubborn just like Bella. Also, I never knew she was a shapeshifter. It’s pretty cool except to find out in these circumstances.”
“Yea sorry I didn’t tell you I guess it slipped my mind.” I said. “I’m going to put Samie up in her room then I will come see you all at the hospital.”
“That’s not the best idea just stay there with her and I will call you if anything changes.” He said, “Ok?”
“Sure… I guess you’re right.” I replied, “Bye.”
“Bye.” He said. I hung up the phone and went to check on Samie.

When I walked into the living room she was still soundly sleeping. She looked like an angel. Why did this have to happen to her? She would never hurt anyone. Why did Embry have to come and scare her? If he really did love her then he would never want to her hurt. What is up with him?

I picked Samie up off the couch and took her to her room. I laid her down on the bed and tucked her in. She was sleeping in Bella’s old room. I had heard many stories about Edward staying here and I can understand how he could just sit there and watch her sleep. I walked over and sat in the rocking chair that was still there. All of a sudden I hear I slight tap on the window. I walked over and opened the window.

“Oh, hey Edward,” I whispered, “What are you doing here?”
“I needed to talk to you.” Edward replied. “Can you talk down stairs?”
“Sure, meet you down there.” I replied as he jumped down from the window. I shut it and walk down stairs.
“What’s up Edward?” I asked. He walked thru the front door.
“Nothing I just wanted to apologize,” he said.
“Wait… for what?” I interrupted him.
“…for not getting here in time.” He continued. “Alice had the vision of Charlie at the hospital and we tried to get back but we couldn’t.”
“Oh, it’s ok,” I replied. I wasn’t going to blame him. “Will Charlie be ok?”
“Yes he will be,” he said fidgeting with his hands, “So, how is Samie holding up?” This is not the only thing he came here to talk about.
“She will be ok. I mean as long as Charlie is ok and Embry doesn’t come near her.” I replied. “So, other than that what else did you come over to say?”
“Well, remember the vampires that were coming?” he asked and I nodded. “They are coming but it is not three of them, it’s a whole coven. There are ten non-vegetarians and they are coming thru this weekend.”
“Wow, ok, so what do we do?” I asked.
“Well, we don’t know yet,” He said. “But continue with the plans you have. Still let Samie and the girls have the sleep over here, so we can watch over them as a group. Then Saturday go to La Push because you will have the whole pack there to protect them.”
“Sure, sounds great except I don’t want Embry anywhere near her.” I replied.
“Ok, we can work with that.” He said. “Now, you need to go to bed because you still have school tomorrow.”
“I can’t go to sleep if I know that there vampires coming.” I said and went to say more but Edward shot me a glare saying ‘shut up’.
“Bella is watching over Charlie and I will be staying here watching over you two.” He said. “I will be outside circling the house, ok?”
“Ok,” I said unsteadily. “Night.”
“Night.” He replied.

Edward left the house and I went to lock the door. Then I walked over to the closet to get a blanket and a pillow. I walked slowly to lie down on the couch, I would much rather be up there with Samie but I don’t think Charlie would be very happy if he found out. As soon as I lay down I heard my name.
“Seth?” I heard Samie whisper.
“Yea baby, what do you need?” I asked. All she did was walk over to me and take my hand.
“Come with me,” she said. I followed her up stairs. “I just woke up and I don’t want to be alone.”
“I understand,” I said then whispered in her ear, “As long as I live you will never be alone.”
We reached her room and she lay down. She then patted the space next to her. I went and lay down next to her and she rolled over to face me.
“Seth I will tell you everything, just don’t ask anything tonight,” she said. “I love you.”
“Ok, like I said before just tell me when you are ready.” I said and she closed the space between us. The kiss was not like the one this afternoon. It was not filled will passion but filled with need. Then at that moment I realized that I really needed Samie. I knew before that she was my soulmate or imprint but at this moment I did not know what I would have done if she had picked Embry. Even though I was ticked off at Embry I felt his pain. Samie’s hands were in my hair just as mine were in hers and I knew we were meant to be together. We both collapsed back on the pillows for a breath.
“I love you Samie.” I said.
“True but I love you more,” she said giggling.
“I really don’t think that is possible,” I replied.
“I told you I was a shapeshifter,” she said and I nodded. “Well, I imprint too.”
“Really?!” I asked.
“Yea, I found out Monday when you called me your imprint,” she said, “I called and asked one of my friends back home and she said that we do. Seth I imprinted on you also, so I know this is for real. We are MEANT to be together.”
“Wow, I’m just… wow!” I said and kissed her. “Wow I really really love you!”
“I really really love you too!” she said. “Oh, well we need to go to bed because we have school tomorrow.”
“Yea, but how can I, now all I want is you.” I said.
“Seth get a hold of yourself,” she said. “You have me and we have to go to bed. Night!” then she rolled over. I rolled over so I could put my arms around her. Then she rolled over so she was facing me again.
“Make up you mind,” I said teasingly.
“Ok, now I’m good.” She said snuggling into my chest. I kissed the top of her head and within a few minutes I was out. I went to dreamland, where Samie and I could be together without having to worry about anything but us. In the morning I woke up to an annoying beeping. I opened my eyes and found the source of the annoying sound. I turned it off and realized something was missing. I looked behind me and I could not find Samie. Where did she go?!
Dani, to tell you the truth ...it's very enjoyable !
May I just say that sometimes the "I <3 U, I <3 U" parts could be reduced...but hey! I kinda of find these sweet at the same time so...FFollow Your inner Voice !
Love !!
serena- sorry i didnt know how much i was putting that in there... i will try not to say it as much
jordan- dont worry i really like charlie too... i acutally am about halfway done with the last part of chapter 16... yay!!! but yea i wont kill myself... lol... yay you will really like this... but really and truely i want a josh... can have a seth i just want josh... lol!!! will update soon!!!

ATTENTION PEOPLE!!!! if you want to read a freaking amazing story check out jordan cullen's story realistic dreams because it is awesome!!!! thanks for reading my story and check out jordan's!!!
awe thanks... but i am serious you are freaking amazing!!! and there may be better writers but your writing is so unique and interesting!!!
ps: all my friends tell me that im too nice also!!! its a gift and a curse lol!!!
well im glad to make your day!!! :) and thanks for the complement!!! (sry cant spell)

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...