tell me what you think and please be honest
preface:
what would you do if you loved the same person as your brother? what would you do if she completed you both? what if you could not hide anything from them? if you could choose, would you choose your life or your family?

chapter one- the past
sitting in the middle of the clearing, where the stand off between the voltri and the cullens took place. i sit here thinking about the past few year. so much has happened. well we scared the voltri away and saved the cullens. after that things slowed down and i hang with jake at the cullens place. renesemee is still growing but not to much now. jake, edward and bella are so happy she is going to be fine. now jake knows that she will be fully grow in six years. he does not even want to think of her that way because he is right now being a brother to her. they will be together though. funny thing is that if jake did see her that way edward would most likly rip his head off. edward and i are close he is like family to me. the rest of the cullens are too. his family helps me to be able to get through the rough times. its a hard when my dad passed away because i was heartbroken and then i turned into a werewolf.
"shapeshifter" edward said to me. man he just scared the crude out of me.
"sorry i did not mean to sneak up on you" he said.
"its ok man" i said "so why are you here?"
"just checking on you i was hunting and heard you thinking about your dad" he whispered.
"oh well just thinking about all ive been through since my dad passed" i whispered to him.
"do you want to talk about it?"he asked.
"i think i do because i can never talk to anyone about it," as i was talking he walked closer and sat down in front of me.

chapter 2- he has missed so much
edward sat there waiting pateintly.
"well i just hate that he died i miss him so much" i cried out. he put a reasuring hand on my shoulder.
"im sorry i know what you are going through" he said but how could he.
"HOW! HOW COULD YOU KNOW? HUH DID YOU HAVE TO WATCH YOUR DAD DIE?" i screamed at him. he sat there unmoved by my out burst.
"yes i did my dad have the spanish influenza before me," he whispered. i was in too much shock to say anything so i just thought man i'm so sorry i didn't know please forgive me. he just nodded.
i gained my voice again and said "i just can't talk to anyone because its still really hard for leah and the pack will call me a wuss if if i think about how much i miss him. so i just dont talk about him and try not to think about him"
"i know its ok just know you can always talk to me" he said. that little statement gave me hope that everything will be ok because i do not have to keep everything bottled up.
then all of a sudden we hear this loud growl. edward looks around
"what is that"he said to me. i smiled and laughed because the growl was my stomach.
"im hungry thats all" i spoke still laughing.
"esme is making food at the house if you want any." he said
"heck ya i love her cooking" i said "i'll race you back" he laughed and after i turned wolf we took off for home. he beat me of course because he has vampire speed. when we got to the front lawn we heard something going on inside. then we heard a scream.

Chapter 3- back to school
we glanced at each other then took off toward the house. when we got into the house we saw nessie pouting. bella walked over to us.
"jake wanted to put her down for a nap" bella stated and smiled at us. edward and i nodded.
"please, please nessie will you go take a nap?" jake pleaded with her.
" no, i dont wanna" she said shaking her head "why should i? mommy and daddy never do."
"nessie, if you don’t take a nap then jake will have to leave" edward threatened
"so i don’t care" she said, but you could she the hurt on her face and on jake's.
"that means no more werewolves" he said
" no, i love my wolf people, especially my jakey ill take a nap daddy" she said then ran up stairs.
edward kissed bella and grabbed her hand as they went together to tuck nessie in. jake sighed then followed. how i wish i had what edward and bella had or what jake and nessie will have. i heard a growl from upstairs. sorry.
"hungry" esme called from the kitchen.
"very, thanks"i said to her. i walked into the kitchen and it smelled amazing.
"where is everyone?" i asked.
"rose and em are on another honeymoon, alice and jazz are shopping, and carlisle is at the hospital" esme said while Edward, jake, and bella walked in.
"interesting, i feel bad for jasper though. why would he want to go shopping?" as i was talking esme brought me food, "thanks" I said
i started to stuff my face with the hot eggs, bacon, and waffles. "these are my favorite thanks"
edward is the one who answered my question "well, first of all, he will follow her anywhere and second, alice is giving him a make over" edward continued "he is not really enjoying himself but he will do anything for her."
"why does he need a make over?" i asked
"alice will not, cannot, go a month without one" he replied.
"oh, i feel bad for you guys" i said laughing
"Guess what seth" jake asked
"what?" i asked
"we are going back to school!" he said
"NO! why? i dont want to" i whinned
"well if i have too then you do to" he said
"why do you have to? " i continued to whine
"because if he is going to be with my daughter, then he is going to and if you are going to hang out here, then you do too, because we cant give renesmee the wrong impression" bella pointed out
"ok, i understand, when do we start?" i asked
"you will start next week and you and jake will be juniors" edward said. i hate this why do i have to go to school. hopefully i will not get mad or maybe, i could then turn wolf and i would get out of going to school. great idea!
all of a sudden i felt a smack on the back of my head. Oh, crude, Edward can hear everything i am thinking. fine i wont turn but i wont pretend to like it either.
"well, you will be going whether you like it or not." edward said to me. Everyone was looking at us like we were crazy.
"dont worry about it" edward said to everyone "oh! alice and jasper are home"

Chapter 4- surprises
Alice and jasper walk in holding hands. Then, a wave of calm hit me. I looked around the room
and saw jasper smiling at me.
“Why?” I asked him.
“Well, we walked in and you got really sad so I thought I would help,” he said to me.
“Thanks. I think,” I said to him.
“Welcome, I am here to help,” he said. Why is he being nice to me? I thought to Edward.
He shrugged his shoulders. Whatever, I guess it’s cool. He smiled at that thought.
“So did you have fun?” Bella directed towards Alice and Jasper.
“Tons!” Alice squealed.
“yup,” Jasper added not quite as excited
“Oh! Seth. Jacob. I got you guys something,” she said.
“Really? what?” I was scared as I replied
“I got you guys new clothes for school,” she squealed again.
Uh oh! I thought to Edward. What am I in for?
He started dying laughing. Everyone stopped to stare at him. Every person, but Edward and me,
had a confused look on their face. Edward composed himself and said, “You will have to ask
her.”
“Do you guys want to see your stuff?” Alice asked. Any one could hear the excitement in her
voice. She looked at Jake. “Whatever,” he said.
“I guess, but how did you know we were going to school?” I questioned.
“I saw you going to school,” she replied. “Like, in a vision, I don’t know how, but I did.
So, are you guys ready to see your stuff?”
“Ok,” we replied harmoniously, but no where near excited.
Alice started jumping around the room. This is gonna be bad.

Chapter 5 – Clothes
She ran to Jake and me and grabbed both of us by the arm. She then ran up the stairs dragging us with her to her room. And there was no need resisting. She also held ten bags in her hand. She set two bags off to the side, I wonder who those are for, and emptied the other eight on the bed.
“Are all those for us?” I asked really scared for the answer.
“Yes, aren’t you happy?” she asked with this puppy dog sad face.
“Yes, we are Alice.” Jake replied convincingly.
“Me too, Alice, sorry, I’m just not used to it.” I said. She smiled.
“Well, you better get use to it!” she said and laughed.
We joined in then, she started showing us the clothes. We did a fashion show for the entire family. She got me Polo Ralph Lauren Slim Fit Bleecker Wash and Boot Cut Essex Wash Jeans and for Jake she got the Polo Ralph Lauren Classic-Fit Bleeker Wash jeans and Classic-Fit Twill Jeans. For the tops, she was pretty limited; she got us Polo Ralph Lauren Classic Fit Mesh, in every color you can think of.
“Thanks so much, Alice these are amazing and you are incredibly awesome and sweet,” I said giving her a hug
“So what did you get Jasper?” I questioned
“Well, I got him some Polo Ralph Lauren cashmere cable crewnecks in those warm tones he likes and Merrick Linen silk pants. Also some Poplin trail cargo pants in navy and khaki. I also bought him Chuck Taylor All-Star high tops in gray and low tops in black,” She replied.
It was about seven o’clock and Esme had already made dinner.
The phone rang and Edward answered, and then handed the phone to Jake.
“Yea. Ok, will do. Call me with an update,” Jake answered to whoever was on the receiving end.
“What’s that all about?” I asked Jake.
“Nothing,” he said but he had a guilty look on his face.
“Ok then,” I said. About three hours later, Edward asked if I could stay over that night because he and Jake had to leave.
“Ok, whatever man,” I replied. After he and Edward had left, I went upstairs to put Nessie to bed. What is going on here? Why is everyone walking on eggshells? Also, why are Jake and Edward leaving?

Chapter 6 – The Dream
American Idol was on and the next thing I know, I was on 1st Beach. Whoa. How did I get here? I started walking down the beach and saw a bunch of couples everywhere I turned. I ran away, but no matter where I went I saw more couples. I started to run faster and faster. All of a sudden a girl appears in front of me. Then, I woke up.
Whoa. What was that? I thought to myself. I got up to go check on Nessie, but she was still sleeping soundly. I walked back down the stairs. Where is everyone? I thought out loud. Whatever, I thought and headed back to my bed, the couch.
As soon as my head hit the pillow, I was back at 1st Beach. This time I did not see couples; I saw people holding puzzle pieces that came in pairs. In my hand, I saw a puzzle piece without a pair. On my piece it said Soul. What is that suppose to mean? I started to walk down the beach. Everyone had matching pieces. Finally, I saw a girl who did not have a pair. She was gorgeous. I ran to her. When I got there, I looked at her piece and it said Mate. The weird thing was her piece had room for two puzzle pieces. What could that mean? Standing there, we put the pieces together, and they fit. Well, what ever the two spot mean, I don’t care. I have found her, my Soul Mate.
Then, I woke up suddenly. “Wow. That was a crazy dream,” I said and drifted back to sleep.

Chapter 7 – What the Heck?
I woke up to silence and the smell of food. I got up and walked to the kitchen.
I found everyone, including Rose and Emmett, sitting at the kitchen table waiting for something or someone. I felt a wave of calm wash over me, and then I realized that everyone was staring at me.
“Um, so what’s up?” I asked nervously.
“Well, something happened last night. That’s why we had to leave,” Edward said to me.
“Ok. So what happened?” I asked.
“You know your friend, Patrick?” he asked me.
“Yea, no, no, no. No, it happened didn’t it? No! Why?” I asked them.
“Well, he turned because soon there will be three vampires coming through town.” Edward replied explaining everything in one statement.
“So, are they like you?” I questioned.
“One of them is a vegetarian, but the other two are not,” he said.
“Ok. So how’s Patrick?” I asked.
“He is ok just freaked out like we all were,” Jake said while mock punching me.
“That’s good I guess. Man, I hate that this had to happen to another guy especially my best friend,” I said. Gosh this is horrible. I can’t believe this. Poor Patrick.
“He will be ok; Alice has seen it,” Edward replied to my thoughts.
“Ok, so Carlisle, have you figured out how Alice can see us now?” I questioned.
“It seems that since she is around you more, her visions are adapting to your kind,” Carlisle replied.
“Oh. Well that’s really cool,” I said. “So, how is our first day going to be?” might as well try to brace myself.
“Well,” she said as her eyes glazed over. Edward started laughing and her eyes went back to normal. She joined in laughing with Edward. “I could tell you, but it will be more fun to let you find out on your own.”
“That’s unfair Alice,” I whined.
“Yea, but I don’t care ha-ha” she said still laughing.
“Ok, so back to the matter at hand,” Edward interrupted our little battle.
“So, they are going to be here in a week.”

Chapter 8 - School
It’s been a week since Patrick first turned, and this week the new vampires are supposed to come to town. Alice has gotten my clothes and Jake’s together, since we are starting school today. So, I'm getting ready, and I realize that Bella is missing. Edward said that she had family business to attend to. But aren’t we here family also. He said he was going to take us to school to get signed up.
“COME ON SETH! YOU DON’T WANT TO BE LATE TO YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL! DO YOU?!” Edward yelled. Oh yes I do! I replied in my head.
“GET YOUR FURRY BUTT DOWN HERE NOW! SETH! WE ARE WAITING ON YOU!” he yelled.
“FINE!” I yelled back. “COMING!” man he is impatient for someone who will live forever.
I walked down the stairs grumbling. So, I get in the back of Edwards Volvo because Jake already has the front seat. YOU SUCK! No pun intended. WHY DO I HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL? WHY ARE YOU BEING IMPATIENT? He just sat there glaring at me for the entire ride. Finally, he spoke up.
“Seth, just trust me, it will be ok and please stop screaming at me, you are making my head hurt,” he told me.
“Fine,” I grumbled. When we got to the school, Edward took us to the front office to get our schedules. As we were heading out of the office, I saw Bella’s Ferrari.
“What is she doing here?” I asked Edward.
“She is signing her cousin up for school,” he said.
“Oh, is that what the family business was?” I questioned.
“Yes, her cousin flew in yesterday,” he told me.
“Cool, I guess, so why is she here?” I asked.
“Gosh, you ask a lot of questions. Her parents passed away and the only relative left is Charlie. He asked Bella to bring her because he had to get to work early,” He replied.
“That’s really sad,” I said.
As we were talking Bella and her cousin walked up to us. Wow! She was gorgeous. She had light brown hair with auburn highlights, which looked great with her pale complexion. She also had the most mesmerizing deep, dark blue eyes. They so were beautiful I could not take my eyes off her. All of a sudden everything was gone but her. I could not remember anything - my friends, family, the pack, I could not even remember my own name. All I knew was that she was it. She was my soul mate, my imprint.
“Seth. Seth? Seth!” Bella worried, “Edward is he ok?”
“Shhh. its ok, it is happening,” he replied.
Wait! Did everyone else know? I questioned him in my head. All he did was nod and I had to hold back a growl. We will talk about this later. I told him with my thoughts.
“Well, Seth this is Samantha,” Bella introduced her cousin.
“Hi Samantha. I’m Seth.” I said to her. Could she hear the way I caressed her name as I spoke.
“Hey Seth,” she said and giggled.
“I’m going to get your schedule Samantha,” Bella said.
“Ok, what ever,” she replied not taking her eyes from mine. Bella sighed and walked away with Edward toward the office.
“Samantha this is Jake,” I said to her and my eyes still never moved from hers.
“Hey,” she said and that was all.
“So what is your first class Jake?” I asked for the first time taking my eyes from hers.
“It is gym,” he said with this huge goofy grin on his face.
“Cool, my first class in biology,” I told him. Bella and Edward walked back holding hands. I saw Samantha’s schedule in Bella’s hand. I took it before she handed it to Samantha. I saw that her first class was biology too.
“Your first class is biology too,” I told her while handing her schedule back to her. As I was handing it back to her, our hands touched. The spot it touched tingled with unusual electricity.
“Thank you,” she said when she got her schedule.
“Welcome, do you want to head to class? We don’t want to be late on our first day,” I said and she nodded. Thanks for the line. I thought to Edward and he laughed as he and Bella headed to their cars.
We walk away leaving Jake just staring there with his mouth open.

Views: 114

Replies to This Discussion

Read comment enjoy!!! This is the final part of chapter 16!!! Hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing this!!!

Chapter 16 part 5- TRUTH

I jumped up and looked around for any sign of danger. Nothing. Ok, good but where in the world is Samie. As soon as this thought went through my head the door opened.
“Hey, Seth, are you up?” Samie asked.
“Yea,” I replied. “What time is it?”
“7:50,” she replied, “You need to hurry up and get ready we have to leave soon.”
“Crap,” I said. “Ok, well… umm…”
“Don’t worry, Edward brought you clothes, so go shower and I will bring them in here for after your shower.” She said.
“What would I do without you?” I questioned and walked over to her then kiss her on the forehead.
“Now go, we have fifteen minutes.” She said laughing and walked out of the room. I followed her out and walked into the bathroom. I started the water and then looked in the mirror. Man, I look like crap. I took my shower and got out. I walked into Samie’s room and saw my clothes. Alice had a hand in my outfit today. My outfit consisted of a baby blue polo and tan pants. I put it on and combed thru my hair. I walked down stairs and saw Samie and Edward sitting at the table.
“Hey Edward,” I said walking over to Samie and putting my arm around her shoulder.
“Hey,” Edward replied.
“So, Samie ready to go?” I asked.
“Yupers!!!” she replied. “Bye, Edward, thanks for listening to me.” She got up gave him a hug and grabbed her purse and book bag. I looked at Edward with my what- the- crap face. He just shook his head.
“Bye,” I said to Edward.
“Bye, have fun at school.” He said. We all laughed as I followed Samie out to my car and for the first time I saw what she was wearing.
“Wow, you look…” I stammered. I could not find the right word to say. She was wearing a strapless pink and blue multicolored top, pink tight fitting jeans, and blue high top converse. (http://www.polyvore.com/samies_outfit/set?id=9732130)
“Beautiful, sexy, cute?” She asked.
“All of them, you look amazing Samie.” I replied, “What’s all this for?”
“Alice sent this with Edward,” she replied waling closer to the car and getting in. She waited until I got in to continue. “I guess everything Bella said that first day was true.”
“What all did you two talk about that first day?” I questioned because I just realized that she didn’t freak out about Emmett breaking in my window. Wow, I’ve been slow the last few days.
“Well, she asked me about my family and I told her about me being a shapeshifter,” she replied, “and she then told me about her being a vampire and that the rest of the Cullen’s were vampires also.”
“That’s cool; I knew you would have to know something since you didn’t freak out about Emmett yesterday.” I said and she started laughing.
“Oh, sorry I didn’t tell you about me knowing; it just never came up,” she said.
“True,” I said as we pulled up at school. Adam and Danielle were sitting on the hood of his car waiting for us. I parked and we got out. Danielle was bouncing up and down waving and Adam just shook his head. Samie ran over to Danielle and she jumped off the car and pulled Samie the sidewalk. I walked up to Adam who was still shaking his head.
“What was that about?” I asked.
“Danielle just found about Samie’s uncle and wanted to make sure she was ok,” he replied.
“Oh, ok,” I said there was something about Adam today that seemed different. I just couldn’t put my finger on it. We sat there talking for a couple minutes and I figured it out.
“Hey, Adam, how are you and Danielle?” I questioned.
“Oh… we are ok?” he said but his voice sounded unsure.
“Really?” I asked.
“No, I… just don’t know, man… I mean we are fine but that’s all,” he replied. “You know?”
“Umm… sorry no,” I said.
“Well it’s just I don’t think I love Danielle anymore,” he said. Crap, can I not get one day without drama. The truth about everything just keeps coming out.
“Wow, why?” I said. Haven’t I learned that curiosity kills the cat?
“It’s just that ever since Danielle has become friends with the twins and Lera there was a change in her.” he said and I nodded, trying to understand. “Then when she met Samie she has just not been her self.”
“What do you mean?” I asked. Why can’t I stop asking questions?
“She is actually caring about people and not wanting to hurt people’s feelings,” he said and I could feel how confused I looked. “Let’s just say she is not the girl I fell in love with.”
“I’m sorry,” I said.
“I don’t know what I’m going to do?” he said. Then the girls walked over.
“So you guys ready to go to class?” Danielle asked and Samie wasn’t looking good.
“No, I don’t think Samie and I are going to school today,” I replied. “We’ll talk to you guys later.”
“Danielle, can you let the rest of the girls know the party tonight is still on,” Samie asked.
“Most defiantly!!!” she said excitedly. We said our goodbyes and Samie grabbed my hand. She almost dragged me to the car.
“Thank you so much,” she said, “I don’t think I could take a whole day of that.”
“You didn’t look to good and I thought you might want to go see Charlie?” I asked.

This is the last and final part of chapter 16- truth!!! Yay!!! I am sorry to say that over the next month that I will not be able to post very much… but I will try to post at least once a week… I am truly very sorry and I hope you will still continue to read my story… thanks for all your support and I really really hope you will stay with this story… a lot is about to start happening… like finding out the REAL story on what happen the niter Charlie got hurt… what happens when the new vampires come to town… and the future of the current relationships!!! Thanks and have a wonderful day!!!

Much love,
Dani
I'm fine if u update it like 2 times next month; i'll be quite satisfied.
I guess we all gonna be busy during summer so no pb.

Much love
k will do... soooo wat you think?!
thanks!!!
DAYUM!!!!!

dont let people bring you dpwn dani..sorry i couldnt get to u sooner :[
but screw that person..
your too good for them :]

i am speecheless. lol
keep it up doll face :]
its ok... thanks for the support... i will!!!
thanks so much... omg you are soooooooo nice an i promise i will not listen to comments like that persons... just thanks so much you really dont know how much that means to me just thank you.... and i soooooooooo cant wait for your rewrite and next post.... im super excited!!!
k, now time for the me not happy me time... i am leaving for camp on sunday that means i will not have internet til wednesday... i hate it but hey i gotta go... i will try to write some while im gone but i will be nonstop from morning til nite working,,, im really sorry and cant wait til i get back so i can get back to writing... my story is nearing the climax so my next post will be like BAM in the center of the climax i hope you guys will enjoy it!!! thanks for all you support and cant wait til i get back so i can talk to ya'll again!!!

ps: jordan if you post while im gone it will be the first thing i do wen i get back it to rewad you story... yay i sooooo cant wait and if you do update im gunna cry cause i wont be able to read it but then again no internet so i wont know til i get back lol... still i cant wait!!!

k much loves for all you amazing ppl,
Dani!!! ;)

it sucks going to camp!!!
i'll miss ya'll ttyl!!!

peace out ya'll

i have been up for over 24 hours and i am babbling like a maniac sorry... but for some reason i cant stop talking.... this is sad... sorry if you ended up reading this whole thing cause i am babbling and i might be repeating myself too... dont you hate wen you do that... well k im gunna stop now...
i think...

well with out further adu...

love ya,
Dani!!! ;)
so i just got home from camp and it was amazing!!! i havent been able to write anymore yet but i will be writing as soon as i get up in the morning!!!

jordan- yay i cant wait till you finish!!!
I'm glad your camp went well ! That's cool you had a blast ! xxx
thanks thanks thanks!!! im writing now... i hope you all will like this!!! oh and im thinking of doing some parts in Samie's pov... do you think i should?!
YAY ur back
glad things went awsome for you..i shoulda gone with my family but i stayed :[
oh well
bakersfield tonight whooo!
OMG we missed u :]

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...