i woke up 3 hours later. i anxiously turned to jacobs side of the bed and let out a dissapointed sigh.
"You still aren't here…"
"Are you talking about me?"
my head turned automatically to the sound of that familiar husky voice. my mom and seth clearwater were standing right beside him. he looked terrible.
his tan skin had deep gashes and his left arm was in a cast. he also had a black eye that looked like it had been there for a week, what with it being all yellow and gross looking. He was looking at the floor.
one last tear fell from my eyes and i jumped up and hugged his hurt body.
"I'm so sorry honey," he whispered in my ear. "I should have left a note."
i was angry now.
"you're right. you SHOULD have left a note." my tone sounded evil and sadistic, but i just couldn’t let my arms drop from around him.
In his arms, I felt safe and betrayed all at once in an emotion that was more confusing then why my mom and Seth were with him. I pulled away tentatively.
“Where were you?”
“Hey Bells, can ya assist me please?”
“I suppose so.” My mom replied. She led him over to the bed while he grabbed my hand- he was near convulsion. He sat down and took both of my hands moving the tips of his fingers over my ring. He wasn’t able to look me in the eyes.
“Renesmee, this morning at around 6 o’clock, there was a fight. A pretty bad one too.” His voice kept cracking and it sounded as if he were on the verge of tears.
“Yah, I see that.” I said. I tried to take my hand out of his to rub his hurt arm, but he had my hands in a firm grip.
“Rachel…” he gulped. I could tell it was bad news. He tried again. “Rachel… was in the wrong place at the wrong time.” He finally finished.
My eyes must have looked confused, because Seth butt in.
“She doesn’t get it Jacob.”
“Seth, I’m hurt- not stupid”
“Sorry.” He muttered.
“She saw Paul transform and she freaked out a tad,”
“She freaked out A LOT and she knew he could, she just never saw it before-“Seth added.
“SETH!” Jacob yelled so loud my defined ears throbbed. “SHUT IT.” Seth’s head drooped like a sad puppy- how ironic is that?
Jacob was pretty testy. Something horrible must have happened… I thought.
“Anyways,” he glared at Seth. “Rachel started to walk away and Paul started to yelp which made her even antsier so she started to run and without phasing back, Paul jumped and she got… crushed.” I gasped and my mom put her hand on his shoulder. He flinched from the cold. I saw a tear fall and I wiggled out of his grip to wipe it away.
“Is she okay?” I asked. He answered almost instantly as if he knew what I was going to ask.
“No.” At that word, the wind was knocked out of me and my heart skipped a beat.
“Well, is she still alive?” My eyes darted back and forth from Jacob to Seth as Jacob was crying now.
“Jacob?” Seth asked in a small voice.
“Yes, you can,” he gulped, “finish.” He answered.
“Yeah, she is still alive, but barely.” He seemed to be thinking out his words carefully- something that surprised me mainly because Seth almost NEVER does that.
“Define barely.” I wasn’t even looking at him anymore; I was focused on getting Jacob to look at me. No matter what I did, he wouldn’t budge.
“Well, she kinda is in a body cast and she kinda can’t talk or move.”
“KINDA.” Jacob slipped in through his teeth.
“Okay, she CAN’T move or talk and she IS in a body cast.” Seth had an irritated look on his face.
“It’s okay Seth, I understood what you meant.”
He nodded his head. My mom took her hand off of Jake’s shoulder and motioned that they should leave.
“We’ll be in the living room if you need us.” She said quietly and left us alone.
“Jake, I don’t understa-“
“What’s not to understand?! My sister will most likely die because of something stupid that PAUL did!” he was sobbing. It scared me because number one: Jacob NEVER yelled at me before and number two: I had never seen this side of him before. I started to wonder if my mom had ever seen him cry… I rolled his comment off of my shoulders; he is just hurt I told myself. He would never do this under any other circumstances.
“What I was going to say was I don’t understand why you are hurt. It sounds like Paul, if any of the wolves, should be hurt and not you.”
He shook his head with a pained smile on his face and for the first time since he returned, he looked at me.
“I was so pissed at Paul. While Sam and Embry took Rachel to the ER, I attacked him and made sure it would take a good 3 days for him to heal completely. “
“It looks like you are hurt pretty bad too…”
“Not really. I’ll be fine by tonight or tomorrow. Unlike Rachel…” his voice trailed off and he looked down at his good hand still holding my left. He moved his index finger over my ring.
“I’m so sorry Nessie. This morning when I left, I was expecting to come back at around 3:00, not 10:47 p-m. “
“It’s fine. It’s fine.” I moved a stray hair from his face and lifted his chin so he would look at me. His eyes were still filled with tears. “I’m alright. You are- not in the best condition but you are fine. You should be worried about Rachel, not if I will forgive you or not.” I smiled.
“You will forgive me, right?” I gave him a sly smile and his eyes brightened with a glimmer of hope.
“Of course, I always do.”
He leaned in close and I pressed my lips, ever so gently, against his- a moment that I had been waiting for all day. For a split second, it was as if our lips were puzzle pieces and fit perfectly against the other. I stopped.
“Now let’s go and see your sister.”

Tags: bella, black, cullen, eclipse, edward, fan, fanfiction, fiction, happy, jacob, More…kristin, love, moon, ness, nessie, new, renesmee, robert, sad., taylor, twilight, werewolf, werewolves

Views: 4

Replies to This Discussion

omg !!! u have to write moooree !! . i looove it :):)
please please can you write more like soon

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...