Post any advice you want or questions you want about writing and others in the site can help you out. I will try to answer any question that I can.

Tags: advice, answer, question, writing

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

An advice:
If these writing a book, the thoughts of your friends always can be good, you do not know when a phrase, an experience or point of view, could take place in your work. Also you can inspire of a physical form, copying the gestures or words that someone uses, this way you can create the prominent figure

I hope this helps you!
Another great tip or piece of advice is to be true to your own work, and take criticism when needed! A great author will know when the need outside help, but be nice and mention that help in your work!
i have a question for all you fanfiction readers and writers out there. Would a fanfiction about the months in New Moon that just go by with out a word, like all those months where all you see is the name of the month, be too depressing? i want to write about the depressed, emotional, (fictitious) writings of Bella during the months that we know nothing about. I want to write about her completely falling apart and fighting against the pain that she was in, but i dont know if thats too dark?
missy metzler said:
i have a question for all you fanfiction readers and writers out there. Would a fanfiction about the months in New Moon that just go by with out a word, like all those months where all you see is the name of the month, be too depressing? i want to write about the depressed, emotional, (fictitious) writings of Bella during the months that we know nothing about. I want to write about her completely falling apart and fighting against the pain that she was in, but i dont know if thats too dark?
thats a good point....but if SM did that 4 New Moon...i would be soooooo depressed when i read it. i think maybe SM was trying 2 tell us that words couldnt describe how Bella felt when Edward left her. but thats just my opinion.
ok thanks guys for your input. I get what you both are saying. Im still undecided but i think im closer to choosing what i want to do. keep on writing!
thx!! i just started a fan fic the other day, its called Full Moon, if u want 2 read it...
approve them as in what? getting them on the site? just copy and paste them. or go to the bottom of the text box and there should be a link to attach files if you want to attach a file

Jeanette/Rose cullen love emmett said:
I have a question how i appove my peoms i been writing peoms a lot but im haveing hard time appove them?
http://www.twifans.com/group/thewritershaven/forum/topics/just-some... please tell me how to appove them please and thank you

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...