i heard somewhere that Stephenie Meyer was writing a new book, Midnight sun
and i think it might just be a rumor, but in breaking dawn she never told what happened to the werewolf packs, or renesmee!!

;D -Amber
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
UPDATE - Monday, September 7
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had recorded the last 45 minutes of the Teen Choice Awards '09 and i just watched it. Awesome how everyone voted Twilight right? It was so cool!

;D -Amber

Views: 0

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

maybe she writes a book about Renesmee and Jacob/ the werewolf pack? :)
Stephanie actually started 2 write Midnight Sun, it's Twiligh in Edward's POV!!! OME!!!!!!!!
and it is just SOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! even better than Twilight!!!!
I already read the first 264 pgs and it's just great!!!
but she stopped writing it and she doesn't want 2 continue doing it!!! :'(
So no it is not a rumor

ive read the first chapter only, and she said at twicon that she is still going to write it i had recorded twicon on tv, they said that she said she was still writing it, and it would be out within the next year or so

Sonny Cullen said:
Stephanie actually started 2 write Midnight Sun, it's Twiligh in Edward's POV!!! OME!!!!!!!!
and it is just SOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! even better than Twilight!!!! I already read the first 264 pgs and it's just great!!! but she stopped writing it and she doesn't want 2 continue doing it!!! :'( So no it is not a rumor

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...