hey girls (and eventual boys of course ^^) i think it will be good if each one of us tell us something about herself an dwhere she live just to know ourselves better =)

Views: 30

Replies to This Discussion

Hi!!!!!! everybody I'm Liliana From TN in USA, I'm not a teen , I'm very old to be here ,so I don't care,but I love this amazing saga, I'married and I have a teenager son.
Hi, My name is Tracy.
I live in Devon, England and im very new to the Twifans site.
Im a big fan of the books & the movies.
Im 30yrs old and my friends think im totally weird cos ive become a fan of the saga (at my age!) but i dont care!!!
hi Tracy,
I'm 22 and my sister thinks that I'm weird because i love twilight, but I don't care. Welcome to this site i think this is the best site ever... ; P
Thanx sanna. Its good to know there are so many people around who love twilight as much as i do!

sanna rosenlund said:
hi Tracy,
I'm 22 and my sister thinks that I'm weird because i love twilight, but I don't care. Welcome to this site i think this is the best site ever... ; P
Hey =) Im very friendly but my english isn't good... my handicap and Im Twi-hard...xD really I love twilight all the way...everything about it.... I'll be glad if i meet new twifans =)) Twilight is my life...and my theory : Stephenie Meyer is GOD !!! xDD It sounds weird...simply twilight changed the world :) and Im 13 yrs old...from Czech Republic__seriously I feel different than other teens... =/ so i havent got many friends

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...