bella trade her hunman life to become a vampire. she had a purpose to do so because she wanted be with edward forever  .but will you trade your life to become immortal but a monster.

Views: 18

Replies to This Discussion

of course i will do .i will not age and needless to say i will be good loking.but i  wo'nt be a monster at all.i will hide myself from human habitent and will continue my diet on' to fu '.when my temptation for human blood  will over i will lead the normal life .and if i got bored with my life and want to die anytime i have the option .i will provoke volturi to kill me.
umm... i'm happy 2 b a human! though i LOVE vampires... lol! bt umm... if it's for sm1 like edward, then........ may b yes! :D

I AGREE WITH JESSICA. IT TOTALLY DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU ARE CHANGING FOR. BELLA HAD CHANGED JUST FOR EDWARD. IF I DO NOT ANY WORTHY REASONS TO CHANGE FOR, I WOULD NOT GIVE UP ON MY HUMAN LIFE. 
Jessica Cullen said:

Umm..it depends on what exactly i am expecting from it!..Human life is gifted and i want to live it instead of trading it for a vampire life but if I have to trade my soul to get someone i truely love then i will never hesitate..:D :D

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...