I would say mine would have to be Jasper and Alice.. then followed by Edward and Bella..I find Jasper real interesting and secretive.. (:

Views: 13

Replies to This Discussion

I love Jasper & Alice too!!
Carlisle Cullen.
Edward, definately Edward. Is it possible to be in love with a ficitonal character? :-)
Of course it is possible and so much easier....he just does what you want him to do without much talking.....all in your head :P ;-)

SaritaDreaming said:
Edward, definately Edward. Is it possible to be in love with a ficitonal character? :-)
Edward of course...LOL...the perfect guy. *sigh*...never sleeps, never eats, will always look good, has stacks and stacks of money...what else could you hope for?
Carlisle- I admire his moral stand and kindness Second is Esme
Jacob all the way! (not just the character, that Tylor...)
I love Bella(hence the screenname) and I absolutely love Edward!!! Then Alice and jasper Then Esme and Carlise and emmett and lastly Rosalie
it definitely is..I have a pic of edward that says I am in love with a fictional character

SaritaDreaming said:
My character is definately Edward C he's fictional but ,he is 'perfect' so ,I love him.
Jacob!! Loved his character in the books from the first time I read them and it was just a total bonus that he was a HOT actor ;)

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...