Bella
Renesmee
Alice
Jasper
Emmett
Rosalie
Carlisle
Esme

Tags: Alice, Bella, Carlisle, Cullens, Edward, Emmett, Esme, Jasper, Renesmee, Rosalie

Views: 316

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

I agree! I totally love that one. Its so sweet <3

Haylee Cullen said:
"Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night.
Very dark, but there were stars points of light and reason...
And then you shot across my sky like a meteor.
Suddenly everything was on fire;
there was brillancy, there was beauty.
When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black.
Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light.
I couldn't see the stars anymore.
And there was no more reason for anythng."

That is my favourite from Edward when he comes back in New Moon
Haylee Cullen said:
Very dark, but there were stars points of light and reason...
And then you shot across my sky like a meteor.
Suddenly everything was on fire;
When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black.

Gosh... This is my fave Quote too. [h]
That's what I've been trying to find out... I just love EVERYTHING they say so it's hard...
but I kind of like the funny qoutes... like Penguins. Lovely.
:P
I can find something funny in almost everything... like Emmett...
My cousin thought i was really weird when I laughed reading a book she thought was sad... :D
"STUPID SHINY VOVLO OWNER" edward
~Edward~
(Twilight)~And so the lion fell in love with the lamb.....If I could dream at all it would be about you. I'm not ashamed of it.

(New Moon)~Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars—points of light and reason… And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn’t see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything.....My heart hasn’t beat in almost ninety years, but this was different. It was like my heart was gone—like I was hollow. Like I’d left everything that was inside me here with you.

(Eclipse)~But if you ever bring her back damaged again — and I don’t care whose fault it is; I don’t care if she merely trips, or if a meteor falls out of the sky and hits her in the head — if you return her to me in less than the perfect condition that I left her in, you will be running with three legs. Do you understand that, mongrel? She is mine. I didn’t say I would fight fair.....Isabella Swan? I promise to love you forever — every single day of forever. Will you marry me?

(Breaking Dawn)~Sex was the key all along? Why didn’t I think of that? I could have saved myself a lot of arguments.

~Bella~
(Twilight)~About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was part of him — and I didn’t know how potent that part might be — that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.

(New Moon)~ Do you think I’ll ever get better at this? That my heart might someday stop trying to jump out of my chest whenever you touch me?.....Of course I love you & there is nothing you can do about it.

(Eclipse)~ I love him. Not because he’s beautiful or because he’s rich! I’d much rather he weren’t either one. It would even out the gap between us just a little bit — because he’d still be the most loving and unselfish and brilliant and decent person I’ve ever met. Of course I love him. How hard is that to understand?.....I can’t wait to see what Edward does to you! I hope he snaps your neck, you pushy, obnoxious, moronic DOG!

(Breaking Dawn)~This child, Edward’s child, was a whole different story. I wanted him like I wanted air to breathe. Not a choice – a necessity.....He had the most beautiful, perfect body in the world and I had him all to myself, and it didn’t feel like I was every going to find a point where I would think, Now I’ve had enough for one day. I was always going to want more. And the day was never going to end. So, in such a situation, how did we ever stop? It didn’t bother me at all that I had no answer.
"Look after my Heart because I've left it with you" Edward To Bella
SOOO MANY 2 CHOOSE FROM BUT I HAVE 2 GO WITH:
"BEFORE YOU BELLA MY LIFE WAS LIE A MOONLESS NIGHT.
VERY DARK, BUT THERE WERE STARS POINTS OF LIGHT AND REASON...
AND THEN YOU SHOT ACROSS MY LIKE A METEOR.
SUDDENLY EVERYTHING WAS ON FIRE; THERE WAS BRILLIANCY, THERE WAS BEAUTY.
WHEN YOU YOU WERE GONE, WHEN THE METEOR HAD FALLEN OVER THE HORIZON,EVERYTHING WENT BLACK.
NOTHING HAD CHANGED,BUT MY EYES WERE BLINDED BY THE LIGHT.
I COULDN'T SEE STARS ANYMORE.
AND THERE WAS NO REASON FOR ANYTHING."

I LOVE THIS QUOTE SOOOO MUCH ITS SOO ROMANTIC AND EVERY TIME I READ IT MY HEART SKIPS A BEAT.
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I STILL JUMP UP AND DOWN WHEN EDWARD COMES BACK!!!! I LOVE IT! I LOVE SOOOOO MANY QUOTES ITS SOOO HARD TO CHOSE!!

I ALSO LIKE
"YOU.GOT.FOOD.IN.MY.HAIR.
FROM ROSALIE. CRACKS ME UP EVERY TIME!
Edward said this to Bella: ''i hope you forgive me because i honestly don't know how I'll live without you'' New Moon!
Haylee Cullen said:
Very dark, but there were stars points of light and reason... And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire;

I feel exactly like this about my ex-boyfriend...We broke up westerday...:(
Emmett (from the movie): Trying to walk and chew gum at the same time, Bella? Bad ass!; You’re monopolizing the bride. Let me dance with my little sister. This could be my last chance to make her blush.
Jasper: My apologies ma'am; We have a few advantages, dog. It will be an even fight.
Rosalie: If we had happy endings, we’d all be under gravestones now.;I apologize for being such a monster. I’ll try to behave myself from now on.;Enjoy, mongrel.;You. Got. Food. In. My. Hair.
Carlisle: Bella is already a daughter to me. A beloved daughter
Alice: Your best friend is a werewolf?I think she’s having hysterics. Maybe you should slap her.;This hostage stuff is fun.;Overprotective fool.;No one dressed by me ever looks like an idiot.

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...