Ok just so you guys know........ They are thinking about making breaking dawn a rated R movie cause of all different..... stuff? Yeah but that is horrible! Im only 13 and my mom said if it is rated R movie then i cant see it until im 17! ugh so yeah, bad news.

Views: 11

Replies to This Discussion

are that means it will either be a 15 or an 18 in britain, so I will be able to see it if it is a 15 but not if its an 18!!!! :(
Calm down! I said they were THINKING about doing it

Haylee Cullen said:
OMG!!!!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!! I WILL ONLY BE 15 WHEN IT COMES OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will hav to go with mum!!!!
In Germany this will be a 16 I think...because 18 would be to much...even the Harry Potter movies are a 16 and there is everytime someone who dies...
I can watch it anyway...XD cause I'm gonna be 18 this year...and they didn't even start to film it and Summit didn't confirm that there will be a 4 movie...(But hopefully there will be...I'm gonna die if they don't do a movie for Breaking Dawn XD/ just like every other Twilight-fan lol)
But I think you should stay calm....like Bella said...they're only thinking about it.
But in the end (if they decide do make it R-rated) this could be better...if its R-rated they'll gonna stay really close to the book...and thats defintely good! lol
I think that they will do every thing then can to keep it below an R rating. They know where there fan base is and they will not want to be exclusive. I read yesterday that Eclipse will be a "dark" movie, darker than Twilight and New Moon. The book was not dark, so I don't understand them wanting to make Eclipse dark. Going dark will still not be an R but it will keep some parents from taking their young ones (sub 12).
nooooooooo waaaaaaaaaa i cant c r movies

I'm 18.(I'll sneek you in.If you want.)
haha im legal :P
please!in greece _where i live_u can get if u are 16 to R MOVIES!!!
i really don't want to go with my mom this sucks
THAT IS THE MOST STUPID MOST RIDICULOUS THING I HAVE EVER HEARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT IT CANT BE IM DYING RITE NOW NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I HAVE TO SEE IT MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT
IM GOIN TO HAVE A HEART ATTACK IF IT IS TRUE
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my mom will take me. she alredy said she would take me to every movie. and my uncle will tooso im happy!!!!!!!
u guys will probably hate me for saying this but i hope it is cuz that way u get to see more Robsten romance and they wont leave the sex scenes out lol sowwiii

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...