If you were a vampire and had to choose to live the cullen lifestyle or live like any other "normal" vampire, which path would you choose?

Tags: Immortality, Vampire

Views: 45

Replies to This Discussion

Cullen style.....until I found someone so delicious that they could not be ignored. It wouldl depend on the company you keep as to whether or not you can keep to the code. If I was hanging with Alice I could be good, but if I were hanging with Aleera............
I think I would choose the Cullen way of life as Edward would show me the way!!!!
i would NEVER be able to drink from an animal! humans all the way or like over the counter blood lol:P
i mean they are there for us. why not indulge? lol hehe id NEVER kill though...that is just wrong! id turn ppl if they wanted to be turned and ya lol peace!
cullen's lifestyle all the way
TOTALY THE CULLEN LIFESTYLE WHO WOULDN'T!
I LOVE THE CULLENS. THEY ROCK!!!!
PLUS I MIGHT MEET EDWARD!!!!.....
MY HEART JUST SKIPED A BEAT!

100% VEGIE ALL THE WAY!
CULLENS RULE DUDE!
id be the predator. that life style sounds better naver having to worry about living in one ara for a long time and having the world in my hands
Thats a difficult choice. At least initially, look at Louis in Interview with a Vampire...he spent a long time dealing with the guilt factor and lived on animals.
But, it isn't feasible really unless you live outside of the city. Think of it this way, as a vampire you become something not human...that would be like people abhoring eating plants when there are other things around to consume. And if morality is a problem, there are plenty of bad people to feed from.

Think of it as a community service for your relatives!
preadator is wrong for me i'm a vegi
I would only choose Vegetarian if I was hanging with the Cullen's
as a part of there brood, otherwise, I have a very Man up, Lestate kinda
take on it, and would look at humans, like Spike on Buffy said "As happy meals
with legs."

~A
Cullen Lifestyle always.
Id be like rose first kill all the people i hate then be vegitarian like a true cullen x
long run I would have to choose the cullen way but as a newborn I plan to drain as many humans as I can LOL cant settle without weighing my options

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...