Okay lets say you're a vampire who attends a school with a lot of other nonhumans and a few humans and you happen to like this certain human guy but don't want to be near him cause you haven't drank any blood for over six centuries and now your mind is set on this particular guy. What do you do?

Views: 6

Replies to This Discussion

Well...I think I would be in the same situation that Edward was...I probably would try not to be near him but take care of him without his knowledge...and then I probably couldn't take it anymore...So I would talk to him in order to understand his feelings for me...If he loved me I would be very happy but very sad at the same time...Let's face it, in the end it's not the same situation of Edward and Bella because if I were a vampire I couldn't get pregant and guys can't get pregnant so I would not turn him into a vampire...I'm like Edward - I couln't take his pain if I changed him so...I would be very lonely and sad and he would probably marry with a human girl...That sucks :(

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...