Do you think Stephenie should continue to write from Edward point of view? Midnightsun and More?

I am curious to know what Edward Cullen do when he  left Bella in Forks and went away with his family - Full Moon. I want to know about his feelings and more and how he tackle these days of solitude??

Views: 16

Replies to This Discussion

i want to know how he felt when he knew bella had gone off to james!! but one books fine for me! but i think she need to write 1 or 2 more one for jacob and renesmee and edward and bella! love my baby chris!
It would really be nice to see more of Edwards thoughts from every book he is more complex than the rest of the characters but I think the saga needs to continue you cant start something like this and just stop I'm already depressed cause for now Breaking Dawn is the END and it just has to continue for us. Lets just HOPE and PRAY Stephenie finds it in her heart to continue!!!!!!!!!
Yes you are right Laura Tobey, the saga should continue, but i can understand Stephenie position, People has steal her rights, they have not respected her rights as an authors etc. However i think she could continue the saga with Jacob and Renessmee. She can even write about for example Alice and Jasper story. It would be interesting

Laura Tobey said:
It would really be nice to see more of Edwards thoughts from every book he is more complex than the rest of the characters but I think the saga needs to continue you cant start something like this and just stop I'm already depressed cause for now Breaking Dawn is the END and it just has to continue for us. Lets just HOPE and PRAY Stephenie finds it in her heart to continue!!!!!!!!!
yes!!...absolutly i wanna know everything about him....and his point of vew
i would love to see what Edward thinks of all of the things that are happening. it is a lot for him to deal with. i think it would be awesome to have it in his point of view.
Everything is so different from Edwards point of view!! A million times more intense!! And he has so much knowledge, so many things and thoughts to share! And the fact that he can hear peoples thoughts...are you kidding me??? She could've wrote a book only on that!!!!
That would be so amazing. I love twilight and I've always wanted to read from Edward's point of view. Steph made it from Bella and Jacob's point of views, so why not Edward!?
KEEP IT GOING STEPHENIE!!
Puh-leezzzee?!
yeah tht would be amazing! there is a lot of scenes in which I would like to know wht he was thinking! he's a very complex character!
I think having all of the books from his perspective would be great, he's become the biggest character so it would be nice to know more about they way he thinks. Like what was he doing in New Moon after they all left Forks? What was going through his mind while they were waiting for Victoria in Eclipse? How was he feeling when Bella was turning but Renesmee was there? Considering he's so huge we need to know more from his perspective I think. Definately want to know more about how the marriage goes with Renesmee, also more with her and Jacob. Stephenie is a fantastic writer, I went on to read The Host and The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner (which, by the way, if you haven't read you really need to as both are fantastic). Midnight Sun just has to come out, whoever it was who leaked is stupid, they've ruined it for everyone. I don't want to read what's on the internet as I feel if Stephenie does bring out another book it would spoil it! So yeah, Stephenie should definately continue the Twilight saga books, never stop writing them!!
I agree. I would love to see all the books written from Edward's perspective. I loved how he took care of the guys in Port Angeles. That was great! I want to know what he is feeling in New Moon when he leave Bella, what he feels when he sees her again in Italy, what he really feels about Bella's condition for marriage, his feelings when Bells is pregnant, and he changing feelings for Jacob. It would be great to have four more books, but I think we will be very lucky if Stephenie finishes Midnight Sun.

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...