i really think that Stephanie Meyer should finish Midnight Sun because as Team Jacob, the beginning part of the book that i read(which i never really got to finish that i read on her webiste, stepheniemeyer.com if thats how you spell it?) really had me thinking about Edward. It made me appreciate his character more, so i hope she finishes it. But a while back i did hear something about her wanting to press charges against her friend that leaked it out and when she was able to she'd finish it. Did that ever happen? Did Stephanie get what she wanted? anyways, yeah. PUBLISH MIDNIGHT SUN! <3

Tags: meyer, midnight, saga, stephanie, sun, the, twilight

Views: 12

Replies to This Discussion

Mariah -- I feel the exact same way! I'm Team Jacob, and reading Midnight Sun gave me a greater appreciation for Edward. (Not that I didn't appreciate him before -- let's face it -- he's hot! (and by hot I mean cold because he's a vampire -- lol! Of course, Jacob is still hotter ;-) But, yeah, let's hope she doesn't forget it!

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...